Most Handsome Men in Figure Skating

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Xela M, Mar 29, 2014.

1. paskatefan

paskatefan Well-Known Member

John Z., Ilia Kulik, "Taka" (cute), Adam Rippon, Charlie White

2. Xela M

Xela M New Member

Oi I thought he was hot! I can't find a decent close up picture of a young Artur, but he was quite handsome - especially his whole manly persona, the fact the he was so protective of his partners. I fancied him :eek:

http://www.eiskunstlauf-ecke.de/arc...mishkutionok-dmitriev_rus_wm92_oakland_sp.jpg

http://skating.bplaced.net/Persons/Mishkutenok-Dmitriev_Ol_94_01.jpg

http://old.bpsd.org/ims/Tech_Ed/8th...eeks/PD5/lucchitti.hannah/images/moves 10.jpg

3. Xela M

Xela M New Member

Wow, quite a few people find Kulik and Yagudin hot. I thought both were ugly :cold: beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder

4. Bue

Bue New Member

Andrew Poje, followed by Nikita Katsalapov and Fabian Bourzat. I noticed the other day that Eric Radford has a very handsome face but he doesn't exude any charisma. Scott Moir's body is gorgeous in black lycra :shuffle:

Trankov had the most raw sex appeal until that Nordic axe murderer in need of a haircut situation at the Sochi gala. That has put somewhat of a dampener on things for me...

5. Bue

Bue New Member

I forgot my all time favourite. Alexander Smirnov. :swoon: He did go through a few dodgy Russian haircuts, though.

6. Shyjosie

Shyjosie Member

Thinking of some 20 years ago, I'd say Todd Eldredge in single men was really handsome (and, of course, one of my favourites back then. I guess you tend to like the ones most whose skating AND appearance suit your taste...).
    In pairs I liked Artur Dimitriev best when it comes to looks.
    As for dance, Paul Duchesnay stood out (seriously, find me another guy who can manage to look decent even in Bavarian leather pants!).

As for the more recent years:
    Stephane Lambiel...
    John Kerr! ...and Javier Fernandez looks sweet.

When in his competitive years, Maxim Staviski had a lot of appeal, too. I like athletic looks. And his glasses suit him fine.

7. snoopy

snoopy Team St. Petersburg

This. Also, the Italian dude who used to be a roller skater - part of the pair team. He is very appealing. And of the oldies, Gwendal Peizeret. He is probably my all time hottie favorite.

8. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I prefer this seasons hair.
    I like Rippon with curly hair and Max without the long curl/bangs he used to have.

9. Nours

Nours Active Member

My all time favorite, and I'll be alone on this one, is Yuri Larionov ! Since their first junior year. Don't like much the new haircut but I don't really care unless he goes as bad as Trankov. He should turn his fake beard into a real nice big one then he'll definitely be perfect.

Close second to Rockne Brubacker, I spoted him at 2005 Junior GPF. This is a co-silver with John Coughlin !

Then lot of pairs skater, Kocon was definitely a hit in my book.

10. kwanoverrated

kwanoverrated Member

Ross Miner
    Maxim Trankov
    Bruno Massot
    Eric Radford
    Adam Rippon
    Andrew Poje
    Luca Lanotte
    Tomas Verner

I find Scott Moir ugly.

11. kwanoverrated

kwanoverrated Member

I forgot that Italian pairs skaters guys name but he is the hottest of them all.

12. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

Absolutely agree with Fabian Bourzat and Stephane Lambiel.
    I would add Bryce Davison.

13. RFOS

RFOS Well-Known Member

It "Taka" Daisuke Takahashi? It could also be Takahiko Kozuka or Takahito Mura. It's kind of like saying "D&S" back in the mid-2000s where it could have been Denkova & Staviyski, Delobel & Schoenfelder, or Domnina & Shabalin, just among the then-current elite ice dancers. :lol:

14. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Elladj Balde. :smokin:

15. fenway2

fenway2 Well-Known Member

He's always had so many big moles on his face for my taste. :scream: Love him though. :D and Natalia :D Not so muck Oksana though ;)

16. centerpt1

centerpt1 Active Member

Not many US men are truly handsome. Alex Shibutani and Zach Donohue are about the only ones.

On the other hand, most of the Italian men are good looking.

The Canadians have Poje.

17. Xela M

Xela M New Member

18. Xela M

Xela M New Member

Really?! He seems like a lovely guy any girl would want as a best friend, but he has zero sex appeal in my view

19. duane

duane New Member

David Pelletier

20. bbkenn

bbkenn Well-Known Member

Poje without a doubt:lol:

21. kwanoverrated

kwanoverrated Member

I agree, but he is still better looking than Scott Moir who some picked. I cant believe anyone finds Moir hot.

22. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

for me, I don't find Charlie appealing at all, but that doesn't stop me from admiring his great athletic ability. It would be nice if this didn't devolve into "I hate Scott love Charlie and vice versa", but continued as a fun thread. But that maybe just me.

23. moviechicko_o

moviechicko_o New Member

I think standing next to Tessa gives Scott extra points. He's not bad looking, just kinda average. I wouldn't be able to pick him out in a crowd.

Charlie is cute but I'm not into that crazy hair.

Although really, I'm rarely attracted to guys just based on pure looks. You have to have a personality or something else going on too.

24. JasperBoy

JasperBoy Well-Known Member

umm, yes, he would be my choice:eek:

25. kwanoverrated

kwanoverrated Member

I would give Charlie a 6 out of 10. Scott a 4. I doubt either would make my 30 hottest male skaters list. Scott does look better standing besides Tessa, or even better behind her. She is gorgeous. He isnt horrible, but definitely not cute, he has a bit of a rodent face and his hair is always a mess.

26. Xela M

Xela M New Member

I agree that Scott Moir is pretty average, but because Tessa is beautiful they look hot together on the ice

27. moviechicko_o

moviechicko_o New Member

Scott is no Ryan Gosling, but I think he's better looking than a lot of guys that somehow became sex symbols (Um.. Benedict Cumberbatch??? ).

28. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

You know the competitive season is over when. . .

29. lily

lily Active Member

St├ęphane Lambiel and Maxim Trankov are undoubtedly the most handsome I've ever seen in skating. :)

30. kwanette

kwanette Fetalized since 1998

:swoon: