Morosov interview about relationship with Miki

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by arakwafan2006, Oct 27, 2012.

1. arakwafan2006

arakwafan2006 Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVIJFmCotcU

I just dont know what to say. If it were me, I would never let an interviewer pry into my relationship like this. Furthermore, i think its wildly unprofessional that he had a relationship with Miki. So many things wrong with this. What are your thoughts?The 1 word that comes to mind is TACKY...

2. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

Wow... this is hilarious
    I kind of want Elena and Nikolai to split up now though. I'd love to see IK with a different coach.

3. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

4. lulu

lulu New Member

*If* they ever do decide to go to another coach, I would want them to go back to Zhulin, although that probably won't happen.

5. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

I'd prefer Svinin & Zhuk. They have the better choreo imo.

6. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

:huh: This interview is the biggest trainwreck EVER! What is it about Morozov that enchants all these women? They could all do so much better!

7. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Well He is attractive and is very successful at what he does, both on-ice and off-ice ;)

8. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Well-Known Member

I think zhulin is very clear they are the worst students ever whose dislike of working made them impossible. That is what he says.

9. LongTimeLurker

LongTimeLurker New Member

Wow, that was awkward. It's difficult to believe anything that he says. Icky Nicky strikes again!

10. Bournekraatzfan

Bournekraatzfan New Member

I can't believe he went ahead with that interview and divulged so much information...i'm kinda speechless

Me too. I see I&K as the next leaders in the sport, but they need material that really showcases their incredible talent.

11. lulu

lulu New Member

Oh yes, I got the impression that there was no love lost from Zhulin's recent interview. :lol:

12. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Yet when he said he would never take them back, I couldn't help but think "you'd totally take them back in a heartbeat." :lol:

Morozov is so creepy. Strikes me as the type that would cheat on his girlfriend and then say "she just left me, I have no idea why."

13. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

If you're actually serious, then you really need a super-sized dildo. Or buttplug. :eek:

14. CanuckSk8r

CanuckSk8r New Member

When he's drinking beer in an interview, I'm not sure how professional one can expect him to be! He's so smarmy. Ick.

15. Laney

Laney Member

:scream: Thanks god she left him! The future will tell her it´s for the good he doesn´t want to coach her again. But I can´t understand why she still want´s to get coached by him. He would be last coach on earth I wanted to stay with. Even if he´s succesful... I would :scream:

16. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

Not gonna happen - When Zhulin took them back last time, he told them that if they left him, that would be the end of things forever between them.

I don't agree about Svinin and Zhuk having better choreography than Zhulin, but I think that they would be a good choice. Although my first choice would be for them to get sent to Linichuk because she wouldn't stand for any of their ****ery and would beat them into shape. Despite her awful choreography, IMO, she's an amazing technical coach - I feel like after Tanith and Ben went to her, Tanith especially got stronger. As for choreography, they could always get it from someone else.

17. bmcg

bmcg Well-Known Member

Obviously Morozov's relationships with his female clients is distasteful and unprofessional but that aside is this really an interview? It seems to me this is taped by hidden camera and Morozov isn't aware of this at all. He's flipping through papers, appears bored and never once looks in the direction of the camera. Is this the Japanese version of TMZ or Perez Hilton type "news".

18. l'etoile

l'etoile New Member

What was that about?:scream:

19. aliceanne

aliceanne Well-Known Member

I don't see that the interview reveals anything new. I'm wondering why the interviewer wasted his time. Morozov obviously wasn't going to discuss the matter. He isn't going to coach her anymore and she ended their engagement. End of story.

20. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

With all due respect but a coach can be succesful on and off-ice without acting like a male reproductive organ nor to be a schmuck when asked questions about former students.It is another matter that this interview shouldn't happened in a first place :runs:

21. sequins

sequins Active Member

:yikes:I can't even watch it all. At some points in the beginning it looks like he doesn't really want to discuss and then he just goes on and on and he creeps me out. Especially when he says he thought about marrying her. My reaction 'No kidding, you seem to want to marry all your women' He makes me wanna puke and I can't believe the smart, talented and lovely women who fall for his crap.

22. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

Morozov , well his name tells it all :(
    poo Elena, I bet she will be dumped soon, I hope it wont impact her Ice Dancing career

23. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

ITA :yikes: re both Morosov and his interrogator. It likely is a Japanese version of TMZ/ OTT gossip rag. Unprofessional demeanor for both is an understatement, even despite it's possible (but not certain) that Morosov was unaware he was being taped.

Impossible for me as a U.S. skating fan to fully realize the level of scrutiny and celebrity that figure skaters have in Japan. Miki apparently is scrutinized in the Japanese press like a combo of Liz Taylor, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. God have mercy!

24. aemeraldrainc

aemeraldrainc Active Member

I couldn't even watch it! So awkward!

25. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

To be fair, the interviewer was behaving like if Morozov had an obligation to Ando to teach her. Coaching someone is a business contract. One wants to sell his services and the other one wants to buy those services. When one party doesn't want to sell or buy, the business does not happen. As easy as that. Trying to squeeze him about why he doesn't want to teach her is a bit out of order. Not sure what the interviewer wanted to achieve, but I don't think this interview is helping Ando. Morozov doesn't owe anyone explanations, and if he just answered 'because I don't want to', it would have to be enough. I think he was just trying to be honest and tell his reasons behind his decision, but made it worse by trying to explain.

26. misskarne

misskarne #ForzaJules #KeepFightingMichael

Am I the only one who thinks Morozov is not even remotely attractive? What do all these girls see in him?

27. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

because he has Big things to offer ? :confused: :shuffle:

28. Ozzisk8tr

Ozzisk8tr Well-Known Member

Yes, he's what six foot tall? So you get six foot of a dick.

misskarne, Kasey, peibeck and 3 others like this.
  29. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Not only does it not help her, it makes her look pathetic much like her twitter posts did. He even tried to say that she ended the relationship. He didn't say anything bad about her nor has he made the issue public like she has. She needs to move on.

30. hanca

hanca Well-Known Member

I don't think he made her sound pathetic on purpose though. He doesn't look very comfortable during the interview; I had a feeling when I was watching it that he would prefer talking about something else. I am not sure why he just didn't set the boundaries during the interview, e.g. he could have said that he is not willing to answer any questions about Ando and if they don't have any other questions, he is leaving... Maybe he really did not realise he was being filmed?