MJ's Bodyguard Blanket's Daddy?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by duane, Apr 20, 2012.

1. duane

duane New Member

Am reading 'The Word' gossip column. Matt Fiddes, Michael Jackson's former bodyguard, is claiming Blanket is his biological son. He says he asked MJ point-blank if Blanket was his child and MJ replied "He's my child, Matt,but I used your sperm to produce him."

Fiddes says Katherine (who has sole custody) is worried he is coming after the estate/money, but claims he is simply after the truth and wants access if Blanket is actually his child.

2. antmanb

antmanb Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the guy know if his sperm had been used conceive Blanket? Or does he just randomly hand out sperm samples to all and sundry?

3. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

4. duane

duane New Member

Time to go on Maury Povich...

5. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

Oh Good Lord, just leave the kids alone!
    I supposed that as long as the kids are going to come into millions, this will go one for the rest of their lives. Really suprised that that nightmare of a mother the oldest two have is not trying to get her hands on some of it. Or Blankets unknown mother also.
    But the story is that she didn't know who her baby went to.

6. Cheylana

Cheylana Well-Known Member

(((Blanket)))

7. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I would call her a "nightmare", but she has in the past tried to get more access to the children and possibly more money directed to them, and IIRC has been denied every time because the agreement she signed with MJ regarding their birth and upbringing is (allegedly) pretty ironclad. And there's no indication that she didn't know what she was doing when she signed it.

8. duane

duane New Member

I say more power to Mrs. Michael Jackson, AKA Debbie Rowe. She went from being a nurse in a dermatology office to the wife of MJ, where she received nearly 9 million dollars and a Beverly Hills mansion when they divorced. And she never had to sleep with him! You go girl!

I think the children will grow to resent her as they become adults and more understand the "arrangement" between the parents, and her willingness to give up her parental rights. I also think eventually, they will want to know their true biological roots. It's human nature.

Meredith and (deleted member) like this.
  9. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

Would a child who had been born of a surrogate mother resent their mother for not being a part of their lives? Some are and some are not. Just because this is a high profile and well documented situation, she was still for all purposes a surrogate.

I wish the children could be protected from all this

10. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Why? Why? Tell me...

11. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

That poor kid! He does not need this garbage.

12. duane

duane New Member

It's just my opinion. I think environment and heredity determine who we are, and think it's human nature to want to know your bloodline--your family traits, characteristics, background, medical history...

13. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

Since there's no question about who gave birth to him that information is already available to him. Don't know why you think they would resent her.

14. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

If he volunteered his swimmers then he has no parental rights. If the children wants to contact him later n then more power to them. Vast majority of adopted children eventually wants to get in touch with their roots. But then again most don't get to call someone as rich and famous as MJ daddy.

15. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Um, not to get all TMI here, but there have been a couple of interviews with Rowe where she has said that the second kid is named Paris because that's where she was conceived. And from the way Rowe spoke about it, it didn't sound like doctors' offices and turkey basters were involved, if you get my drift.

16. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

:)

:p

17. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Oh dear... LOL

18. duane

duane New Member

:duh:!

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

I feel badly for Michael Jackson. Why did he ever think his DNA wasn't good enough for a child? Why did he have to go with paid strangers. He was a beautiful albeit troubled human being, but many people are. Nobody's perfect. Just so sad!

20. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

he hated his face so much, or his father's face, that he completely erased it from his body. i dont think it is surprising that he didnt want to breed and have that same face staring back at him.

21. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

Have you seen LaToya?