Miley Cyrus caught hitting a bong

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by skatemommy, Dec 12, 2010.

1. skatemommy

skatemommy Well-Known Member

2. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

3. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

People that take pictures of people they're partying with and then post them on the internet or sale them are double douch bags.

4. Prancer

Prancer The "specialness" that is Staff Member

It was only a matter of time. Miley is supposed to be a big ol' pothead.

5. UGG

UGG Well-Known Member

OMG I wish she would go away. Did she not learn anythiing from Britney Spears?

6. jenniferlyon

jenniferlyon Well-Known Member

I've had a bad feeling about that girl for awhile now.

7. musicgurl

musicgurl I know a place...

Me too. There are a few girls from my church that are massive fans of hers. Everytime they start talking about how cool she is I find myself wanting to go up to their parents and asking if they use the internet. I don't understand why parents still think she's a good role model. Especially since she's been trying to ditch that image for a while.

8. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

If your Dad made the mullet popular, and had a hit with "Achy-Breaky Heart", you'ld probably be driven to bong as well!

musicgurl and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Well, Kristen Stewart seems to have gotten away with it . . .

10. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

What's the big deal?

11. IceJunkie

IceJunkie Well-Known Member

Ditto.

It's not like it was cocaine. Besides, she was supposedly smoking salvia, which is legal in California for 18-up, and Miley is 18 now. Even if it was pot, big deal. I'd say at least half or more 18 year olds smoke pot. Better than drinking, IMO.

12. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

I honestly don't care that she was smoking whatever it is that she was smoking...it's the annoying laugh and personality that make me want to scream and run the other way. The laugh made me think :scream:

13. chipso1

chipso1 Well-Known Member

OMG that laugh of hers is the most heinous thing I've ever heard. :scream:

:revenge:

14. ryanbfan

ryanbfan New Member

I can't stand her, and her singing voice is terrible (in my opinion).

15. Flatfoote

Flatfoote Active Member

I had to do a double take on that. I read it as "smoking saliva. I was getting all grossed out and trying to figure out what wierd "cool" new thing kids thought they were doing these days. :p

16. Dr.Siouxs

Dr.Siouxs Well-Known Member

salvia makes you itchy.

17. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

I really don't see the big deal other than her supposed friend posting it online or selling it to TMZ for everyone to see. Oh and that laugh.

18. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I think the only thing shocking about this is that she was stupid enough to allow someone to videotape her while doing this. She did nothing illegal, so who cares. I just can't imagine why a celebrity would let someone videotape that. I assume she knows who it was since this wasn't secretly taped. I'd make that persons life a living hell from now on.

19. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

I think the big deal is that she (or her manager/mom) built her career on appealing to teens/tweens as a good Christian girl with a strong family life. I.e. *not* doing things like sucking on bongs.

What she didn't isn't illegal. I guess a better word would be "hypocritical" but OTOH building a career on an image that no one could possibly maintain forever wasn't a good strategy to begin with.

20. stjeaskategym

stjeaskategym Well-Known Member

I know! With the very odd family life and the Hollywood stardom childhood, the odds were highly against this kid turning out to be a good role model. I imagine she'll end up being a Lindsay Lohan/Britney Spears type of crazy. She's just barely 18 and already has been involved in plenty of "controversy". And if she isn't careful about who she hangs out with (and the girl who posted this video for the world to see clearly isn't a good friend), it's just downhill from here.

21. skatemommy

skatemommy Well-Known Member

I totally agree with this. All. of. this.

22. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

Miley and Willie Nelson should do a duet.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  23. allezfred

allezfred Hideous Admin Staff Member

I guess that explains her husky singing voice. :shuffle:

24. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

As if she didn't know this was going to get out. Please. The fact that this was supposedly salvia instead of marijuana only convinces me more that she knew what she was doing. She "can't be tamed", remember? By releasing this video, this promotes her whole rebellious, anti-disney image that she's going for, but she's conveniently not actually doing anything illegal. She may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but she's not an idiot. She's just taking control of her image.

25. soxxy

soxxy Guest

LOL. Actually, if they haven't yet, they will.

26. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Not surprising at all, but :eek: to see it anyway.

27. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone is surprised by this, the girl is on a fast course to turn into a combo of Britney and Lindsey.
    It may have been a legal substance this time but soon it won't be legal.
    The girl is going to hell in a handbasket. Thanks to a Mom and Dad who were more interested in money and fame and not in the welfare of their child.:eek:

28. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Oh please! Get real. I know plenty of people who were raised right and are genuinely good people and they might like to smoke a joint now and then or drink a little too much on a Saturday night out. They aren't on the fast track to hell. I also know plenty of people who partied hard when they turned 18 (or before) and they turned out to be productive members of society who never needed rehab. She may or may not be the next Lindsay Lohan but that can not be decided by this one incident. I also think Britney's problems have a LOT to do with mental health issues and it is unfair to blame her partying, I think she was in a major manic episode during those times when she was constantly in the news.

Habs, Erin, mag and 5 others like this.
  29. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

:respec::respec::respec:

30. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Absolutely - typical teenage behaviour of pushing boundaries and challenging people to be outraged, only to play innocent when the truth is revealed.

THANK YOU for this. :respec: