March Madness

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Peaches LaTour, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Peaches LaTour

Peaches LaTour Well-Known Member

HA HA HA !!!!!! Both MSU and Michigan went down this past weekend. :lol::cool: Now, if Florida can go down, too, my college basketball season will be complete. :D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

I am in a million depressions that Michigan State lost on Sunday :fragile: My green heart is broken. I don't find it a funny situation at all.

As a former (albeit brief) resident of Gainesville, Go Gators!

3. Vash01

Vash01 Well-Known Member

After Arizona lost to Wisconsin, I lost all interest in March Madness

4. lmarie086

lmarie086 Well-Known Member

I am AMAZED that the UConn men and women made it to the Final Four. I expected it of the women, but not the men. Not this season. The men made it to the championship game, waiting to see if the women do as well!

:cheer: (I'm a former UConn student and Connecticut native; rooting for them is basically in my blood :lol: )

5. Peaches LaTour

Peaches LaTour Well-Known Member

Then you must be a very happy camper today for the mens team. Congrats! :cool:

6. lmarie086

Thanks, I'm thrilled! Can't believe how the men turned their season around...now if the women win it'll be 2004 all over again!

7. Aceon6

Aceon6 Get off my lawn

Another double!!! This Husky is very happy. I hope they do the "coming and going" shirt again. It was a fun thing to wear.

lmarie086 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. lmarie086

I'm so thrilled. It's unreal; the UConn women have been to the championship game nine times, and they've won nine times. How's that for prestige?

Also, I can't believe they won by so much. I expected Notre Dame to keep it closer than it ended up being; I'm a CT girl but Notre Dame is no slouch.