Make it or Break It spoiler

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by judiz, Feb 20, 2011.

1. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

Chelsea Hobbs who plays Emily is expecting her second child. The pregnancy is being written into the show.
  2. Hannahclear

Hannahclear Well-Known Member

Win!

I can't wait till it starts again. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I hope Emily does a special new floor routine that moves the judges to tears, because the beautiful pregnancy-themed dance elements are harder than any tumbling pass. :rofl:
  3. RockTheTassel

RockTheTassel Well-Known Member

:rofl: This show gets better and better.
  4. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

5. shuilee

shuilee New Member

Who's the baby daddy?! :eek: I was not expecting this at all!!
  6. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

7. dramagrrl

dramagrrl New Member

And Damon is apparently having a thing with Kaylie at the same time that Emily finds out she's pregnant. (A supposedly "innocent misunderstanding" thing with Kaylie, but still.)
  8. MarieM

MarieM Well-Known Member

Uh. Lame.
  9. Bostonfan

Bostonfan Well-Known Member

Well I guess that have no choice. Given the leotards that these actresses have to wear, it's not like they can shoot around her pregnancy by having her hide behind the vaulting table or carry pizza boxes in front of her tummy. :)
  10. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

I think they could hide the pregnancy if they were creative enough, a bad ankle injury could put Emily out of the gym for weeks and wearing loose hoodies would hide the belly. I have many more spoilers and if anyone is interested, they could PM me. I'm sorry I don't know how to post spoilers and block them with the black strip.
  11. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

type [ spoiler] write the text here [ /spoiler] but remove the spaces between the brackets. And thanks for not posting more spoilers without the tags.

I'm kinda bummed. I loooove Emily, and I can see how this would play out in the story. but it's better than having her written out of the show for a while. When does the show come back, anyway? Feels like it's been over a year since the last season started.
  12. Stormy

Stormy Well-Known Member

I didn't even know Chelsea Hobbs had one child! I like Emily a lot and I feel like she'd know better than to get pregnant accidentally. I dunno....seems like a super lame storyline.
  13. michiruwater

That's why I'm not a fan of it. Unless they do a really good job with it this could really ruin the character, and Emily's been such a great character. Couldn't this have happened to Lauren? :shuffle:...
  14. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

Damon & Kaylie? Really?

That seems a little out of nowhere.

I wonder if that means they're dropping Austin.
  15. michiruwater

I hope not, he was likeable and was really good for Kaylie.
  16. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

Chelsea and her husband have a two year old, in fact Chelsea had just given birth when she filmed the pilot for MIOBI. Wish my body looked as good as hers after giving birth.
  17. dramagrrl

dramagrrl New Member

Apparently Kaylie's therapists in her eating disorder rehab tell her she can't go back to gymnastics right away and advise her to find another interest to focus on. Her parents build a recording studio in their house to try to get her to develop an interest in singing (which I guess would make some sense, since her mom was a pop star in her youth). Damon begins to use the recording studio as well and Kaylie and Damon start writing and singing songs together. His record label shows interest and wants them to record a duet. In the heat of the moment while recording the song, they kiss. Kaylie apparently feels bad about it and goes to confess to Emily, but does so right after Emily has told Damon she's pregnant and wants to give up gymnastics to have the baby and be with him without anyone stopping them. Emily is devastated by Kaylie's announcement and runs off.

The spoilers that have leaked for the first six episodes back from the break barely mention Austin, so I have no idea where they're planning to go with the Austin/Kaylie storyline.