Madonna loathes hydrangeas

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by MINAM, Sep 7, 2011.

1. MINAM

MINAM The "NICE" Admin Staff Member

2. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

she looks really waxy

3. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I like hydrangeas. :shuffle:

4. Southpaw

Southpaw Saint Smugpawski

And creaky.

5. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

I'm sure the fan is happy she went through such bother for Madonna now.

6. CantALoop

CantALoop Well-Known Member

Maybe she thought they would change color in response to her acidic personality :p

7. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

How completely random.

8. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

I think hydrangeas are pretty. :)

9. Nekatiivi

Nekatiivi Well-Known Member

Madonna is a bitch. Nothing new...

10. krisfelix

krisfelix New Member

Wow. Hate’s a strong word, and using it on flowers seems a bit much.

11. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

I don't see anything wrong with what she did.

She didn't say that to the fan who gave her the flowers. She didn't refuse the gift and she thanked the fan for it. She said what she said on the side to a person next to her, not realizing her mike was on. If she doesn't like the particular kind of flowers, she doesn't like them. I don't see what the big deal is.

12. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

I like hydrangeas in a garden. They always remind me of the rainy season in Japan. Not a huge fan of them cut, I have to say.

13. olympic

olympic Well-Known Member

Her hair looks like it's been milled one too many times ... :shuffle:

Madonna fans must be a masochistic bunch to put up with her personality

14. mrr50

mrr50 Well-Known Member

If she had been really smart, she wouldn't have said it at all.

15. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

This isn't the same as Nancy Kerrigan's "corniest thing I've ever done" comment :lol:

16. cailuj365

cailuj365 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought this could have been a lot worse. I thought she was going to tell the guy directly that she hated hydrangeas and that he obviously didn't know that. :rofl:

17. aliceanne

aliceanne Well-Known Member

I used to get Madonna's appeal when she was young and fun-loving. She was never an amazing talent, but she was good at entertaining teenyboppers.

Once she started all that dieting, yoga and body building etc she became unpleasant. I get the impression that she confuses being rude with being edgy or profound. Talk about no sense of humor...

18. Nekatiivi

Nekatiivi Well-Known Member

I agree. I think the eye rolling was also very immature.

19. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

This. I pretty much lost interest after Erotica.

20. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

:lol: I love hydrangeas, they are my favorite outdoor plant. Unfortunately, the deer love them just as much. My beautiful hydrangeas got eaten, along with the geraniums.

I have never liked Madonna, I always thought she was rather witchy. Did anyone ever see the Will & Grace episode she was in? I always thought that was the real Madonna, totally narcissistic.

21. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

I just ordered a bouquet for my MIL in NJ with white hydgrangeas and pink roses. Hope she has a better reaction than Madonna.

Incidentally, the New Jersey florist is rude, charges more and has no pictures of products on their website. I also happened to order flowers in LA this morning and the website contained pics of products, the prices were better and service was with a smile and gratitude for my business. Oh and the NJ florist had a thick NJ accent just like The Sopranos.

22. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

She's just completely detached from reality.

There are millions of reports of her :rolleyes: behaviour and treating people like shit.

23. cruisin

Where in NJ? There is a very small area where you hear that accent. The florists I use are always pleasant. You can also use FTD on-line or 1-800-flowers. You don't have to use a local florist.

IceAlisa and (deleted member) like this.
  24. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

Does Southpaw have another job now?

25. Southpaw

I used to work with a guy who drove a limo and he had to cart Madonna around a few times back in the 80s. Since this is a family forum and I'm a nice girl I won't tell you what he said about her, but I assure you it wasn't that she tipped him rather handsomely.

26. Southpaw

Bite me.

Hey IceAlisa, did your florist tell you that? Did she tell you to bite her? No? Well then it couldn't have been me, now could it?

27. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

:lol: She sounded like she was about to say it though. I asked about the color of the flowers and the size of the bouquet since their useless website tells you nothing and she acted like I asked for her firstborn. :scream: The accent was entertaining though.

28. cruisin

Somewhat on topic, speaking of tips. A friend was telling me (the other day) that Venus Williams was in a restaurant that their son frequents. The son was friendly with one of the waiters. Venus and her entourage were there for hours, ordering lots of food and drink, so that the waiter could only serve that table. They ran up a bill, well into several thousand dollars. She paid and left no tip at all. The waiter was very upset, since she took up his entire night. So, he went up to her and asked if he'd done something wrong and did she realize that she hadn't left a tip. She answered - yes, she was aware she hadn't left a tip, that she never does. What a bitch!

29. Silver Lining

Silver Lining New Member

She has said that one of her earliest memories was pushing down another little girl in her driveway. She was being punished for being bad and the girl walked up and gave her a dandelion to cheer her up, but Madonna was offended because she likes things that are cultivated. I guess she was "born that way".

30. cruisin

If she likes things that are cultivated, she must loathe herself. All the money in the world can't buy class.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011