M.Nagasu

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by arakwafan2006, Jul 5, 2011.

1. arakwafan2006

arakwafan2006 Active Member

I dont know where this is suppossed to go but whatever.

Here is the link to Mirai's new Sp.

LOVE!!! More mature for her and less cutsey cutsey. I cant wait to see it with more miles on it and with a 3/3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZkkcce0aU

2. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

FYI :) this video link was originally posted by Eris on page 28 of the US Ladies thread (post #557) in the Trash Can where people have been discussing the program (piano/violin/cello version of a Tango): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78774&page=28
    (P.S I've cross-posted the video link on page 8 of the "Programs season 2011/2012" thread but it's kind of buried in there now.)

3. query5

query5 New Member

sorry i don't like it--like last years much better,
    but with work might work. for me she seems lostwith the music, but
    probably get better with practice.

4. Jarrett

Jarrett Well-Known Member

Last years much better? Wow. I didn't expect ANYONE to say that. lol I see potential but it is hard to judge on such a odd ice surface. I like the flying camel change +.50 base value!

5. arakwafan2006

arakwafan2006 Active Member

THanks. I was hoping someone would be nice about it and you were LOL. I apppreciate it. I got so excited to see a sneak peek until i said oh screw it.

6. edonice

edonice New Member

I think it's a good thing when skaters look like they're trying to keep up with their programs at the start of the season. It means they're pushing themselves.

Meryl and Charlie's free dance at the start of last season looked rushed and a little emotionally stiff, but by the end of the season they'd grown into the moves. I hope this is what's happening with Mirai, that she's challenged by her program and will grow into it as the season progresses.

7. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Ohhhh!!! I was looking on page 57 and page 22...

;)

Cheylana and (deleted member) like this.