1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by sk9tingfan, Feb 25, 2013.

1. sk9tingfan

sk9tingfan Well-Known Member

USFigureSkating announces Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt have changed coaches & will train with Igor Shpilband in Novi, Mich.

I love this dance pair and have always felt badly that they can't seem to get out of fifth place. Maybe this will prove to be the move that helps them do that. However, I wish that the Shibutanis had beaten them to the punch. I feel that they are languishing under Zoueva and desperately need more attention and a change.

Anyone else have any thoughts to share?

2. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I like this team. And i like how Yaroslava and Yuriy work with them. They have elements, programs, not like all others, who re-cycline the same lifts from years to years.
    I think they have very difficult FD this season. And the did it great at Nationals. So good luck to them next season.

3. Sylvia

Sylvia Preparing for U.S. club comp. season!

4. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

I was afraid this was a split or retirement announcement...phew! I hope this is a good move for them :cheer2:

5. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Liza, Julia, Elena, Evgenia, Russian pairs

Is there an ice dance team with more difficult last names for BOTH partners? I am going to call them Lynn & Logan. :)

6. centerpt1

centerpt1 Well-Known Member

I enjoy this team. I hope the move doesn't strip them of their originality. It would be wonderful to see them in the top 3.

7. circuscandy

circuscandy New Member

I like this move. Igor can use his Igor magic.

Next year is going to be intense.