Lululemon? Athleta?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by myhoneyhoney, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Your SIL is quite a character! :lol:

I use random activewear I buy at Ross, and gym capris from Old Navy. I don't sweat much and I don't have boobs to support, so pretty much anything that stretches and doesn't have rough seams works for me. If you sweat A LOT, I can definitely see how good quality activewear can make a difference!

2. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

You can have her. After her five days of hysterics because my husband had a car accident and fake illnesses for Christmas Eve, I'm willing to ship her for free.

3. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Am fine being a mere spectator, thank you. :)

4. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

I have to try. :lol:

5. Smiley0884

Smiley0884 New Member

I usually buy nike and under armor gear from outlet type of stores like Marshalls or Nordstrom rack. I like that lululemon has really cute patterns and designs, it's a bit overpriced for me, especially since I can almost always find nike on sale. Someone mentioned Zella upthread, and I love that brand. It's only sold at nordstrom and the rack, since it's a nordstrom brand, but their line has a lot of similar trends to lulu, and is less expensive if you just purchase at the rack.

6. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

wooo, there's a place not too far from my son's basketball event this weekend that has the Rack, Nike, and Marshalls. Hopefully I find some goodies there because the top I used at the gym today unraveled even more. OYE!

7. myhoneyhoney

myhoneyhoney Well-Known Member

looks like one of my favorite workout pants that have actually lasted are Kyodan. Not sure if I purchased it at Marshall's or TJMaxx since it was over a year ago, a year! All my other pants are shot but this one is just finally starting to wear out. Considering I wear these pants (more like capri's really) about 3 out of 5 days a week, I'm VERY happy with how well it's held up. I'm going to try and look for more Kyodan pieces!

8. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I

A dancer friend just posted a link to the Mandala Sky collection on her FB Page. The selection is far more limited and, on the whole, cheaper than Lululemon but more expensive than One Tooth, but it is made in Canada.

9. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

Under armour has great sales on their website.

10. Shopgirl73

Shopgirl73 New Member

I highly recommend Kyodan! Their stuff is excellent quality, super cute and very affordable! It's only sold at Marshalls and TJ Maxx (and Winners in Canada) and you can also find some on Ebay.

Kyodan is rumored to be owned by Lululemon (Lululemon has neither denied or confirmed this) but I always thought their quality, styles and colors were very much alike so I wouldn't doubt if the 2 companies were the same.

Like their FAN page on Facebook to learn more.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyodan-Fitness-Apparel-Fan-Page/130428740404205

11. KCC

KCC Active Member

Just got a new Title Nine catalog in the mail. All of the ladies modeling the clothing (while doing something fun) remind me of Alissa C. I would love to see her in that catalog!