Los Angeles Ice Theater's Benefit Show on Fri. June 8 (Nagasu, Dornbush, Hicks, etc.)

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Sylvia, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Los Angeles Ice Theater's 12th Annual Cabaret On Ice Benefit Show will take place on Friday, June 8 at 8 pm at Pickwick Ice Center in Burbank, Calif. Scheduled performers, in addition to the L.A. Ice Theater, include: Mirai Nagasu, Richard Dornbush, Courtney Hicks, Shotaro Omori, Spencer Howe, Amanda Gelb, Chelsea Liu/Devin Perini, Elise Middleton/Robert Hennings, and more.

Tickets ($15 General Admission) are available at the Pickwick Ice Sport Shop at the rink or can be ordered by phone: http://www.zvents.com/burbank_ca/events/show/263607445-cabaret-on-ice
    LAIT's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-Ice-Theater/85755764871

2. kwanatic

kwanatic Well-Known Member

Is anyone going? I'd love to get a report on how Nagasu and Hicks are looking at this point in the off-season...

3. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

If anyone attends this show tonight, your impressions/highlights would be appreciated!

4. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

And videos if possible!!! ...:)

5. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Yes please!!

6. olympic

olympic Well-Known Member

OK, so it's happening now ....

Interested greatly in how Richard and Mirai look ....

7. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Didn't anyone go to this?

8. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

It's still early in L.A., maybe they aren't awake to post yet! :D

I'm curious, too!!

9. dots

dots Well-Known Member

omg I did not even know this was happening ? I could have gone :wuzrobbed

10. scootie12

scootie12 New Member

This is our club's annual benefit show to kick off the showcase event for the weekend. I was told the show was great, as always. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to attend this year. I usually skate similar sessions as Mirai, and due to respect for her privacy I would never talk about specifics, but I will say she always looks great on the ice. Very strong jumps and spins. I hope she skates very well next season.

11. AnnM

AnnM Active Member

If it had been on the weekend I would have, but a hour drive after work in Friday traffic was too much exertion for this old lady.

12. worldsnice12

worldsnice12 Member

Thank you for the updates :)
    I hope she find some renewed motivation after her coaching changes,any news if she is working on new programs?

I thought her little piece with Bebes choreography was terrific and it would be interesting to see them work together again..

13. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update.
    I share your hope.