Lohan's in trouble again....

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Holley Calmes, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Lohan did show a lot of acting promise as a kid and adolescent, but she's pissed away opportunity after opportunity due to her reckless lifestyle.

As for the white dress/Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct comparison, it makes me think she's so deluded she can't tell the difference between cinema and reality.
  2. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

Sharon Stone eventually had to take back her claims of Mensa membership and that she went to some special Mensa school after Mensa made a statement that she wasnt a member and they had no such school when she was a child/teen.
  3. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

Clearly there is something wrong with me because I don't see what is so slutty about that dress???
  4. my little pony

i dont think the dress is bad it is just not appropriate for court
  5. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

The dress, which isn't a bad dress for a night out or a party, just wasn't the right thing to wear to court. It was tight and it was short, which didn't come off in a professional light. Her tweets or statement about what she wore not being something the media should be interested in made me laugh. This is the girl who had wardrobe changes at past hearings.

However, if the only thing she did wrong was dress inappropriately, I'd be willing to cut her some slack. At least she wasn't painting obscene messages on her fingernails.
  6. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Definitely wasn't appropriate for court. For church maybe ....

You could tell by looking at Lindsay's front that it was kind of chilly that morning :rofl:.
  7. my little pony

once when I had jury duty, the defendant's family all came in pajamas and slippers. his lawyer asked them to wait outside. but knowing he was raised by half assed people explained a lot.
  8. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that anyone would be shocked at what she wore to court. This is a woman who continues to act in a "fcuk you court system" by violating her probation, failing drug screens, etc. I imagine that her lawyer is taking the money and has given up trying to advise her on appropriate court attire/behavior.
  9. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

10. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Spin Alissa Spin!!!

I'm thinking the 'fcuk you" was in the "trimmings" this time. That's why she wore the Basic Instinct dress. :scream:

But that's my dirty mind at work.
  11. KikiSashaFan

KikiSashaFan Well-Known Member

court appropriate or not, I really like the dress :shuffle: