Lohan's in trouble again....

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Holley Calmes, Feb 8, 2011.

1. ryanbfan

ryanbfan Active Member

It's not a disease, it's a disorder. I'm sorry, I'm really nitpicky about these types of things. Please don't take offense. :)

And for all of those wondering about Bipolar disorder - there are two types. One is Bipolar Disorder and another is Bipolar Disorder with Psychotic features. Both explain themselves but more info:

http://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder/default.htm Bipolar Disorder

http://bipolar.about.com/od/psychoticfeatures/Psychotic_Features_of_Bipolar_Disorder.htm With Psychotic Features

I encourage all of you to google for more information if you are curious :).

2. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Okay, more....

Judge Schwartz said:

"You're no different than anyone else ... please don't push your luck."

Shouldn't that be stated, "You're no different from anyone else...."?

Should Lindsay have brought this up to him? ;)

3. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

She just seems determined to ruin her life...

4. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

I think the girl is her own biggest fan in her brain. She needs a reality check, and I'm not sure what that would be, other than several months in jail.

5. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Oh FFS….that skin-tight white dress she wore? Has sold out online.

I'm surprised no one has made the comparison of LL's look at court the that of Catherine Trammel (Sharon Stone) in the infamous interrogation scene in Basic Instinct.

Given LL's propensity so show off her hoo-ha, the comparison would be as fitting as that tight-ass dress :p .

6. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

apparently lots of girls had pending court dates and nothing inappropriate to wear

cygnus and (deleted member) like this.
  7. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

Soxxy mentioned the comparison in post #17. Though it was made by a reporter.

Cyn and (deleted member) like this.
  8. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

or on a desert island.

9. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Ahh…thanks for the correction - I hadn't re-read the thread since it first started :eek: .

Given how screwed LL is in the head, it wouldn't surprise me if she drew inspiration from that scene/movie. You know, if it worked for Ms. Trammel, it should surely work for her :lol: .

One has to admit, like it or hate it, Sharon Stone was smokin' hot in every. damn. scene. of that flick :smokin: .

10. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

Alas, Lindsay isn't Sharon. Many think Lindsay had some acting talent, but I managed to avoid her movies, so I don't know. I do know Sharon, whatever one thinks of her, has some kind of huge IQ. I'm sure someone will let me know-I've read before where she is extremely smart. I don't think Linds is in that category.

11. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Lohan did show a lot of acting promise as a kid and adolescent, but she's pissed away opportunity after opportunity due to her reckless lifestyle.

As for the white dress/Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct comparison, it makes me think she's so deluded she can't tell the difference between cinema and reality.

12. my little pony

Sharon Stone eventually had to take back her claims of Mensa membership and that she went to some special Mensa school after Mensa made a statement that she wasnt a member and they had no such school when she was a child/teen.

13. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

Clearly there is something wrong with me because I don't see what is so slutty about that dress???

14. my little pony

i dont think the dress is bad it is just not appropriate for court

15. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

The dress, which isn't a bad dress for a night out or a party, just wasn't the right thing to wear to court. It was tight and it was short, which didn't come off in a professional light. Her tweets or statement about what she wore not being something the media should be interested in made me laugh. This is the girl who had wardrobe changes at past hearings.

However, if the only thing she did wrong was dress inappropriately, I'd be willing to cut her some slack. At least she wasn't painting obscene messages on her fingernails.

16. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Definitely wasn't appropriate for court. For church maybe ....

You could tell by looking at Lindsay's front that it was kind of chilly that morning :rofl:.

17. my little pony

once when I had jury duty, the defendant's family all came in pajamas and slippers. his lawyer asked them to wait outside. but knowing he was raised by half assed people explained a lot.

18. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that anyone would be shocked at what she wore to court. This is a woman who continues to act in a "fcuk you court system" by violating her probation, failing drug screens, etc. I imagine that her lawyer is taking the money and has given up trying to advise her on appropriate court attire/behavior.

19. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

20. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

I'm thinking the 'fcuk you" was in the "trimmings" this time. That's why she wore the Basic Instinct dress. :scream:

But that's my dirty mind at work.

21. KikiSashaFan

KikiSashaFan Well-Known Member

court appropriate or not, I really like the dress :shuffle: