'Let it Be' viral video w/80s & 90s stars ... pure Awesomeness

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Beefcake, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

I love this video. 30 or more one-time A-/B-Listers on a beach, singing Let it Be!

Kat Witt (looking lovely) and Tonya Harding and Glenn Close :respec: side-by-side-by-side :rofl: ... Peter Falk, still alive ... Leslie Nielsen's last appearance on film? ... NORM! :40beers: ... Some Twin Peaks and LA Law voids ... George Costanza, [not quite] mastering this domain ... Ricki Lake, wow, nice voice ... Freddy Krueger looking charming, but Larry Drake looking :yikes: much more like the serial killer ... Double friggin 07 (though not the best one) ... Dan Jansen and Rick Schroder, both still :grope: ... Ms. Kathleen Turner there but not adding her kickazz baritone ... Melrose Place's Josee Bissett - still gorgeous ... Malcolm-Jamal Warner still the bomb ... Lou Ferrigno, with the German subtitle "Hulken" :lol:.

ETA: Just hit me: German video, but whither David Hasselhoff? :eek: :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  2. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

Wow, Benny from LA Law lol. And Fab from Milli Vanilli :rofl:

3. Norlite

Norlite New Member

Thanks for this! Loved it!

4. Andora

Andora Well-Known Member

Everytime I thought the video couldn't get more random, it did. :lol:

5. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

I just went to look at it and got this message

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Scandinavia.

6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I heard that this was all a big prank on these celebrities. Is that true? :lol:

7. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:rofl: That may well be the case! PUNKED!

David Faustino (Bud Bundy himself) has blogged that he was told by the Norwegian [TV?] crew that it was for charity. Seems the "singers" might have been pranked to lip synch to the song. :lol: (Certainly gave some of them awful voices.) People were green screened onto the beach, obviously, if this was the case. (Seemed logistically improbable that all could have been on that beach together, anyhow.)

I'm glad that I got to see it before it was pulled! Pure :watch: that video.

:) Well, hell, why not confiscate it, repackage it, and REALLY release it for charity?