Kurt Browning's House on fire again!!!!

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Mevrouw, Aug 18, 2010.

1. zhenya271

zhenya271 Active Member

My husband uses one to dry his Harley and he's not the only one, it's pretty common. I've always wondered what people with convertibles did when it rained. I think the leaf blower makes sense - there are some pretty powerful ones out there, Kurt's only mistake was leaving it on and unattended.:(

2. ildah

ildah New Member

It's not just the memorabilia which can be replaced in many instances. A member of Sonia's family was a famous artist (to people in the art world who know their stuff) and they have a lot of her art in the house, supposedly. That's gone forever, if it was part of the loss.

3. B.Cooper

B.Cooper Active Member

We show dogs as well...and have Edemco standing grooming dryers for our dogs. They work great for drying out convertibles as well! Anyone know if Kurt has pets that get groomed? Maybe their groomer can recommend a standing hair dryer for Kurt's convertible Porsche next time it gets left out in the rain! ;)

4. Rock2

Rock2 Well-Known Member

Then there was the story about 10 years ago about the old lady who used the microwave to dry off her dog. That was very sad :duh:

5. JerseySlore

JerseySlore Active Member

That's really sad. My father lost his family heirlooms in fire years ago, and it has taken him years to get over it.

:wideeyes:

6. Pure

Pure New Member

OMG

7. LongTimeLurker

LongTimeLurker New Member

I have a (small) convertible.... If you are on the freeway and going the speed limit, the interior stays surprisingly dry. If it's a downpour, you stop and put the top up. However, if the interior gets really soaked, you put it in the garage, top down, remove the floor mats, and let it dry out. If you're in a hurry (and have cloth seats), remove seat/carpet/whatever and bring them into the house to dry. The heat lamp in the bathroom works well, too. :cool:

8. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

9. Winnipeg

Winnipeg Well-Known Member

two fires - same person - I wonder how high his insurance will go?