Kulik Skating in Germany

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Willowway, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Willowway

Willowway Well-Known Member

Update -

Ilia will be headlining an already-announced skating show in Ingolstadt on Dec. 4. Delobel and Schoenfelder have already been publicized. Ticket information here:

http://www.eisshow.de/?id=502

No, they haven't updated the website but I have a confirmation from Ilia's people. I hope that anyone who can make it will post a report and let us know how the show was - considering how Ilia has been skating lately, pretty fabulous I would guess!! Enjoy!

RunnersHigh and (deleted member) like this.
  2. GoodLuckFairy

GoodLuckFairy New Member

:confused: This article says that Kulik will be there but it doesn't even mention Delobel & Schoenfelder, it says that Kavaguti & Smirnov as well as Michael Brezina will be there ;)

3. Willowway

More changes I guess. Originally it was D&S who were announced and no one else was mentioned. Unfortunately, I don't know about them. Ilia's my department.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  4. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

Germany? Oh, well. Traveling to Germany's not in my fun budget this year, unfortunately.

5. Laney

Laney Member

Wheeheeee, I´ll be there!!!!! I´m sooooooooo looking forward to it now that Ilia is in the cast! Thank you Nancy to find out that it´s true! I´ll write a report here! But I also think this show will be shown on EuroSport some weeks later so there is, at least for Europeans, the chance to see the show on TV!

6. Willowway

7. Laney

Laney Member

I hope I´ll find some time the next days to write a report about the other skaters here. I enjoyed the show and I hope it will be aired on TV!