"Kings on Ice" tour in April: Plushenko, Lambiel, Weir and S&S

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Ximena, Mar 6, 2010.

1. reut

reut Active Member

Yes, it's an interview with Zakaryan, it's mentioned in the article on the link, but above the part translated to English in the quote.

He skated early in St.Petesrburg and later, in the second part of the show in Moscow.

2. shine

shine Well-Known Member

3. senorita

senorita New Member

We went to Angels on Ice in Bercy and it was KOI in reality, almost the same show.
    The quatre number was done by Amodio, Stojko(i did not remember he would be there, never seen him before) and Plush and Joubert, and audience really likes this program. Almost all skated two programs except for ponsero and preubert, Plush and Joub got the screaming and all, and Amodio had two fantastic programs, he won many fans tonight, the best exhibitions i ve seen for a while. The kid is a star!

4. libra

libra New Member

Zakarian tookthe music for the group number from Joubert's exhibition which probably required this type of footwork

5. let`s talk

let`s talk Banned Member

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Is he Alexander's brother?

7. servin

servin New Member

Yes, it is Alexander Majorov´s little brother. He is so cute and said to be very good for his age!

8. krazykat

krazykat New Member

9. krazykat

krazykat New Member

I think this is what the organizer was talking about in terms of Lambiel's crazy popularity - fans organized a very nice meeting with him - really wonderful gift they give him -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lGNkQrn4DA

10. REO

REO New Member

That was a beautiful gift. Was it a music box? I couldn't hear any music. It was lovely either way. He was sweet and looked adorable as always. Loved the Tee shirt! Did the fans give him that as well?

Also, that little Nicolaj is going to be a force to be reckoned with in a few years!!! Amazing.

11. krazykat

krazykat New Member

Yes, it's hard to hear but it was playing the music from...La Traviata!! The famous drinking song where Lambiel does that wonderful serpentine step sequence. And the fans gave him the T-shirt too -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgoizaJaIh0

12. libra

libra New Member

Stephan immediately changed into the T-shirt his fans gave him. The print of the cross on the T-shirt is composed of his name repeated in white small letters

13. Evilynn

Evilynn ((Swedish skating dudes))

It looked like a tribute to Yagudin's 2002/2003 SP racing to me. :lol: (then again, so many of Joubert's programs do. :shuffle:)

I hope little Nicolaj doesn't get stranded with the same type of programs his older brother's had the past couple of seasons. :p

14. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

15. taylorfax

taylorfax New Member

16. RockTheTassel

RockTheTassel Well-Known Member

Johnny and Stephane are adorable pair skaters. ;)

Plushenko skating around with his hand on his hip while talking on his cell phone made me laugh. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  17. shizuka

shizuka New Member

Stephane and Johnny really should consider pairs. They can be the first male pairs team ever :)

18. shizuka

shizuka New Member

19. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Well-Known Member

I didn't see that link so it was good to hear Lambiel talk about competing during the 2009-2010 season. Seems that it was really tough for him to do but he did well considering all his major injuries.

20. taylorfax

taylorfax New Member

They are so. Here is another video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKnn7xMN-8U&
    Stephane seems to be going clockwise for side-by-side jumps.

21. ioana

ioana Well-Known Member

According to this, it's at 11 pm. Sounds a little late to me, so I would just call the rink and ask them.

+ 40 (21) 3246535

http://www.sofresh.ro/2010/01/31/kings-on-ice-la-patinoarul-mihai-flamaropol-11-aprilie/

22. senorita

senorita New Member

23. taylorfax

taylorfax New Member

24. igniculus

igniculus Well-Known Member

25. REO

REO New Member

That is the best press conference ever. Even though I couldn't understand half of it lol Those three sitting side by side is cutie overload. Thanks for posting it!

26. levineismine

levineismine Active Member

27. robinhood

robinhood Active Member

28. igniculus

igniculus Well-Known Member

SMOOCH! :eek: :saint: :swoon:

I love how Stephane is always lurking around Johnny when they skate in the same gala. :rofl:

29. taylorfax

taylorfax New Member

They tend to break my brain.

30. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member