Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Whitneyskates, Dec 31, 2012.

1. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

That was meant to be context - that even if you are not seeking the info, it's there, it's everywhere, and before Kim Kardashian it was someone else, and when she's long forgotten it will be someone else again.

#epicfail on my communications skills today apparently

3. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

Well I feel bad for Khloe - wasnt she trying desperately to get pregnant with her husband? And now Kim, with all the looks, also gets effortlessly preggers!

Coco and (deleted member) like this.
  4. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

Sorry I can't get excited about Kim's pregnancy, more concerned about my co-worker who is 14 weeks pregnant, unmarried, on food stamps and thinks a baby is going to magically change her life for the better even after her mom said she can't live at home with the baby.

5. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

You know, you say that all the time about celebrities you say you aren't interested in. But I never see info about most of these celebrities except when you (and others) start threads on FSU. I didn't even know Kim was dating anyone, for example, let alone who. I probably would have figured out she was pregnant without coming to FSU but the rags like the National Enquirer have been saying she is pregnant for years now so it might have taken me a while to figure out this time it was real.

Bottom line: I think you do seek out celebrity news. And then bitch about how you can't escape it. If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't be following whomever you follow on Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo!, etc. That's what people who REALLY don't care about celebrity gossip do.

And, if you don't seek it out, then it's not "everywhere". It hardly anywhere, in fact.

mag and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Jem X

Jem X Merry Christmas!

No, even better - they can call it Ka$h

7. Southpaw

Southpaw Saint Smugpawski

I heard about it on the Yahoo.

8. skategal

skategal Bunny slave

Krispy Kreme? :rofl:

9. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

And then Kanye can issue a statement that "Taylor Swift doesn't care about black people."

10. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

Frankly, I don't give a d..... if KK is pregnant or not.

11. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

Madame, are you like 90 years old? I don't seek any Kartrashian info, yet like osmosis it enters me.

Kasey and (deleted member) like this.
  12. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I realize that KK is a media hound, but maybe she really did want a baby and felt the clock ticking. And Whitney - why does it matter that you think KK would be a better mom that "Say Paris Hilton"? There are plenty of babies/mothers to worry about that are in your community, the celebs will have lots of help because they can afford it, there are many kids at risk whose parents do not have help.

13. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

I heard about it on the CNN. I hate the world we live in, just for the record.

14. Southpaw

Remember when you'd lay awake at night until like 3am trying to remember things like just what the heck was John Boy's name in real life? And then you'd sit up and gasp and shout out "THAT'S IT!" when the file from the offsite storage in your brain was retrieved and then finally, FINALLY you could settle yourself down and go to sleep.

15. Whitneyskates

Whitneyskates Well-Known Member

This thread has become more serious than I thought it would. I'm not sure what you meant by your response to me but I never said my opinion mattered or was important, I doubt Kim is losing sleep over what I or anyone else thinks of her. Kim, like Paris, are people who have chosen to live every moment of their lives in the public eye, and when you do that, people are going to comment. And because of my job, I am more than aware of the troubled families in my community.

As for celebrity news. You really don't have to seek it out anymore. This was a banner headline on USA Today, it was also on CNN.

16. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a bit difficult to escape celebrity gossip when you read the news at all, because it's so pervasive. I just choose to mostly ignore it. It's no skin off my back.

I think their kid will turn out fine, regardless of the parents being possibly the two most egocentric people on the planet. :lol: They're not known for drug abuse (which is probably the biggest danger of being rich and famous), so with the swimming pools of money in between them, their child will be all right, more or less. It is what it is.

17. Southpaw

Jon Bon Jovi's daughter has a bit of a heroin problem and he married his high school sweetheart. Just sayin'.

18. leesaleesa

leesaleesa Active Member

It is normal for women Kim's age to have babies, so I don't see the big deal. The baby is blameless, and is Kim K really that bad, say like Courtney Love bad? I agree she seems vapid, and I couldn't get through more than 15 minutes of her show, but she doesn't seem like such a truly horrible person who would only procreate for attention. Who knows, maybe the baby will help her mature.

19. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

I feel so sorry for this little one and any little ones who are conceived either because their DNA providers think a baby will just magically change their lives like your co worker does or in a sad last chance to save a marriage that's a long ago lost cause. Not only does it never work, but then the little one usually ends up either being neglected or blamed for "not fixing the problem" or both in some sad way. Also for the Mom to be who actually thinks this is a good idea.

Just sad all around.

As far as the newest Kardashian baby news goes....I think my favourite comment came from the thread over at The Royal Forums earlier today...

Had to chuckle at that one. :D

20. Anita18

Sure, it can still happen. Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's daughter never had a chance, though. :(

21. Southpaw

:confused: Is she hanging out with Jack Klugman? I thought she was still on our side of the playing field.

22. Anita18

No she is, but there's evidence that she's been abusing drugs too. It's hard to get out of a culture if both your parents were deep in it themselves.

23. Southpaw

It may not be an easy feat to reject her family's programming, but it's her choice to be walking that path. Frances Bean doesn't seem to have much trouble telling her wacky mother to pound salt.

24. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Not to mention that Kanye has tons of his own $$$. So if Mama Kris thinks she can force him to comply with her $$$-making plans (like she allegedly did
    with Kris Humphries) then she might be in for a big surprise.

25. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

All internet threads containing celebrity gossip are unable to conclude until at least three people have entered said thread for the purpose of opining that they're superior because they don't pay any attention whatsoever to pop culture.

26. CanuckSk8r

CanuckSk8r New Member

I just hope It was explained to Kim that this is longer than 72 day commitment and that she is forever tied to Kayne.

27. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

28. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

Oh....and I think it's best that Kanye can't marry KK now. He just doesn't know it yet.

29. Whitneyskates

Whitneyskates Well-Known Member

The best thing about all of this is that Kanye has a big mouth, especially after he hits the Hennessy. Instead of worrying about Kris Humphries telling secrets, they better start worrying about Kanye.

30. taf2002

taf2002 flower lady

I guess I'm being dense but I don't get your point. Are you saying Kanye is too good for her or is superior in some way? yarite.