Khloe Kardashian not really a Kardashian??

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, Jan 12, 2012.

1. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

2. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov Well-Known Member

:rofl: These people.

People have been talking about this for years and I have to say that it's always surprised me that no one really makes the "jump" to who Khloe's biological father might be.

I think Bruce Jenner is Khloe's father; she looks more like the youngest two girls in coloring and height. She also has a similar facial shape and build as the youngest of the two (the one who doesn't model). Also (I'm ashamed to say I watched KUWTK a few times in the first season) Pimp Mama and Robert Sr. could come to an agreement regarding their divorce terms. According to E! Bruce told Rob Sr. to just grant Pimp Mama her divorce, she didn't want any money. Bruce would take care of her and the children. Aside from being really really in lurve why would any man do that sort of thing?

It's not hard for me to imagine Bruce enjoying cross dressing. And after all the botched procedures he's looking more feminine than Pimp.

3. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Rex should come in here with some good gossip in 5....4...3...

4. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

You might have something, there.....

This might explain why I actually like Khloe! Maybe she's not a Kardashian, and judging by her two older sisters, that is a good thing!!! I used to watch the show, and Khloe is the only one that would even be remotely fun to hang out with!

5. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I knew there had to be a reason why she was the only tolerable one of that whole crowd.

6. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Lucky Khloe! Seriously though---what did this woman have to gain by saying this?

7. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

8. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Would someone please explain to me how anyone could think that look is attractive? Darn I'm starting to feel very old!

9. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Star magazine has been known to pay its sources. Just saying....

10. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

At this point in time, what does it matter? Daddy K is dead, Mama K remarries, K girls are famous, K girls have TV show, K girls have beauty products line, K girls have clothing line.

So ex-K wives have there 15 minutes of fame. :rolleyes:

11. DickButtonFan

DickButtonFan New Member

12. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard