Kevin Reynolds

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by arakwafan2006, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

I'd settle for artistic expression, choreography, and fully rotated jumps. :)

2. sequins

sequins Active Member

Funny you should mention Pinnochio, that's my mom's nickname for Kevin. The hair didn't hide it from her.
    I do like Kevin BTW just like I liked Emanuel but sometimes you just get fed up. You know the talent is there but why won't they do something about it? It becomes very frustrating.

Pani, funny enough I did notice all the Kevin banners in Paris. I certainly didn't expect it but it's nice for him.

3. aemeraldrainc

aemeraldrainc Active Member

4. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

I'd say he's come a long way to reaching those goals. Now that he's healthy again, he will continue to improve. His programs last weekend were impressive.

5. stevlin

stevlin Member

Sorry to say this but perhaps he hides his face because he looks like a "Who-ville kid' from the Christmas film "The Grinch".

6. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

I just watched his LP from Cdns. MUCH improved! Good for him!

(and I don't mind the hair at all)

7. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Still hate the hair... :p

8. elle123

elle123 Member

Not a big fan of it either but wishing him all the best moving forward and hopefuly he can get us a 3rd mens spot for 2013 worlds :)

9. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

Should we start a "FREE KEVIN!" (from MacLeod) campaign?

I hope he can stay injury-free and keep progressing.

10. cheerknithanson

cheerknithanson Active Member

I agree with you! Kevin is one of my 3 favorite skaters! And quite frankly, I think his hair is FABULOUS! Then again, I have somewhat wild hair and a lot of hair myself lol. He's an amazing skater in my opinion. Needs to work on the presentation more and to make it look like he's having fun. And he needs to have an attitude on the ice of, "Hey look at me!" And to smile more. Like I'm a cheerleader and I had troubles sometimes smiling and doing facial expressions because I'm so focused on doing my jumps, stunts, tumbling, and dance.

11. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!