Kate & 8: The Return

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, May 19, 2010.

1. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

June 6 on TLC. Not sure if it's a series or a "series of specials" but nevertheless it appears that the first one will be a "special trip" to celebrate the sextuplets' 6th birthday (a trip which I'm sure Kate paid for out of her own pocket :p)

To be followed later in the year by a series called Twist of Kate, in which Kate goes around the country and tells other women how they should be living their lives. Seriously.

2. Bailey_

Bailey_ Guest

Seriously.

3. Carolla5501

Carolla5501 Well-Known Member

NO!!!! Will she never just GO AWAY!

Well at least I know what NOT TO WATCH!

4. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I think it would be hilarious if the women she talks to tell her to STFU! Kate is one of the last people on Earth I would take advice from. What a raging betch.

5. Glide2

Glide2 Member

she's still 10 zillion times better than her skank of an ex husband.

anyway

on Jimmy Fallon last night Matthew Fox was asked jokingly if it was true he would star in the new Lost spin off, "Jack and Kate, plus 8". He replied whimsically that it's already in the works.

6. Auntie

Auntie New Member

I hope it's a trip to the therapist. Those poor kids.

7. MOIJTO

MOIJTO Banned Member

:scream: RUN save yourselves!

8. skamper23

skamper23 New Member

I'm okay with the Kate plus 8 specials.....I'd kinda like to see the kids again, but "Twist of Kate"....I just don't see her as someone who wants to be out there helping the world.....more like helping herself money wise...seriously what kinds of things would she be telling people...."Things not to say to your Husband...HELLO....." :duh: I think maybe an organic cooking show would be the way to go here......:shuffle:

9. StonewshMullet

StonewshMullet Well-Known Member

This place really needs a vomit emoticon.

10. jenji124

jenji124 Well-Known Member

:wall: enough of Kate already!

11. Aceon6

Aceon6 Get off my lawn

I wish FIOS had an ignore button that would suppress every promo for that gawd awful show.