Kaleidoscope Ice 2012 (Nov. 25th CBS)

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by SkateFan66, Nov 20, 2012.

1. SkateFan66

SkateFan66 Active Member

Kaleidoscope Ice will air on CBS on Sunday, November 25th. Per CBS.com, the show is scheduled to air 3-4:00 ET or 5-6:00 ET. (Check local listing, air time is dependent on the NFL game scheduled to air in your local area)

Skaters include: Evan Lysacek, Kurt Browning, Sasha Cohen, Paul Wylie, and Nancy Kerrigan.

http://www.kaleidoscope.org/show.html
  2. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Active Member

Thanks for the alert - I would have missed it.
  3. Teenes

Teenes New Member

Definitely check local listings, it's on at 2:30PM here in San Francisco.
  4. smileyskate

smileyskate New Member

Yes, thanks. I 'd have missed it too. I usually only see if NBC is having anything on TV or the site.

They usually have Tara L. on commentating on ladies free and I'd rather have the old commentators back, or Tracey Wilson and Kurt Browning who are great. I was happy to hear Kurt finally say that adding some extra pounds of muscle would help (a very thin pair girl) after he previously made a fat don't fly comment I think regarding Johnny W. saying he lost weight. I'll cut it short here but also thought some extra muscle would have helped Czisny. I'm not her doctor, but maybe that could have helped prevent the extent of her hip injury.

At any rate, thanks again for all the updates here!
  5. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I wish they had done the Gangnam Style number on ice.
  6. SkateFan66

SkateFan66 Active Member

The local skating club did. However, I doubt that they will air it on CBS.
  7. Sylvia

Sylvia Whee, summer club comps!

Lysacek's solo was to "Pas de Deux" from the Nutcracker and his two triples looked easy -- flip and Lutz.

Bonus show footage on the official site includes the Carolinas FSC's "Gangnam Style" number: http://www.kaleidoscope.org/show.html
  8. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

I was flipping back and forth between this and NBC and it feels like I saw as many gymnasts as I did skaters.
  9. SkateFan66

SkateFan66 Active Member

Can't believe how effortless Lysacek's jumps looked given the nature of his injury. Hard to believe that he had surgery less than a week after the show.
  10. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I can think of several dozen country singers I'd rather see Paul (or anyone) skate to instead of Craig Morgan. Still, Paul was great as always.