Justin Bieber Fans Send Death Threats to Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, May 7, 2010.

1. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

2. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

Those Bieber fans are insane :scream:

3. bobalina77

bobalina77 Duck Hunter

He's so dorky looking! I do not get it..

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Cloudy_Gumdrops

Cloudy_Gumdrops New Member

He's 16? Really? I would've guessed that he's no older than 10.

Skary freaking fans. :yikes:

5. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

He looks like a butch lesbian. I don't get it at all. I also LOL that anyone would think he actually had any shot with Kim Kardashian or anyone out of their teens. He is soooo young. I think this guy is going to be lots of trouble when he gets older, he is not having a normal adolescence in any way.

6. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

Lesbian or Justin Beiber?

I know one, she is so cute but a total Beiber lookalike. :D

7. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

LMFAO at that website! Priceless!

8. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

I didn't know who Justin Beiber was until a couple of weeks ago when he toured Australia and there were thousands of teenage girls going crazy. Seriously crazy.

Love the lesbian website. That is priceless.

9. briancoogaert

briancoogaert Well-Known Member

Well, Bieber is as ridiculous as his fans ! :p

10. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

:rofl: I lurve that site!

Why are Bieber fans so stoopid acting?

11. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

I don't know if it's cultural or hormonal, but you never see teenage boys reacting that way over female pop idols, even those who flaunt their sexuality, like Madonna And Lady GaGa. The adult males do go crazy over their home sports team (British Soccer fans come to mind).

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  12. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

No, they just like to look at their pictures and posters....alone :shuffle:

Which I guess is much safer than being part of an uber-fan borg, but they say it makes you go insane ;).

I don't get his appeal, but then I am not in his demographic.

And his bowl cut is annoying.

13. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

I thought it just made one grow hair in strange places -- and/or go blind. ;)

14. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Teeheehee, that too.

15. olympic

olympic Well-Known Member

Another question to ask one's self - Why do reality stars like Kim Kardashian get all this media attention that they don't deserve? She looks and sounds like a version of Paris Hilton

16. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

Although I don't share in a lot of preteen or teen crazes for certain celebrities, I do understand where they come from. However, I just don't get this Justin Bieber kid. Having a dedicated fanbase is one thing, but this massive hysteria is way too crazy for this kid's level of talent and looks. Is there a drought or something or are they just getting over Zac Efron, The Jonas Bros., and the Twilight guys and all decided to massively move on to this kid?

Why does a 16 year-old boy get to get away with calling someone "a very sexy friend?" Somehow I feel if someone, say, Dakota Fanning, had said that, I bet it'd be all over the news. However, they did allow a 16 year-old Miley Cyrus date that 20 year old, so who knows how the media decides these things.

17. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

Not that butch.... true butches don't use Flowbees :lol:

Love that site tho, even if they put the smokin' and not Bieber-looking-like Tegan and Sara on there :p

18. Indra486

Indra486 Well-Known Member

The death threats reminds me of the several crazy fangirls in Asia who .... errr... sent a love letter written in blood to this poor boy-band popstar. :scream:

I'm kind of hoping that his voice would just crack already and maybe he'll lose his popularity. It's happen to musicians before but somehow I don't think it'll happen.

19. Jot the Dot Dot

Sorry, but Paris has nothing on Kim where it counts. http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/kim-kardashian-back.jpg

http://media4.kezfun.net/pictures/510/b_paris_hilton_butt_shot.jpg

Yours truly, Jerry "The More The Derriere, The More The Merrier" Denton, AKA Jot the Dot Dot.

20. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

You obviously haven't witnessed the Celine vs. Mariah vs. Whitney vs. Madonna
    gay boy fan wars.

As for straight boys, I figure they're too busy playing WII or Atari or whatever.

ETA: Poor teenaged girls. Poor taste is hardly gender-specific, but it seems that whatever grabs a big portion of the teenaged female population gets maligned in a way that whatever grabs teenaged boys doesn't.

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  21. Jot the Dot Dot

Well, let's just hope that Polish BustyPl model and singer Ewa Sonnet ( who has 2 CDs under her belt.....or should I say bra?) becomes popular in North America and Britain, so that these lads will be corrupted in an honorable way. http://dl.ziza.ru/other/092007/20/girls/ewa_sonnet/04_ewa_sonnet_95447.jpg

Here's a few vids of Ewa Sonnet's, to let you know how she would, er, stack up against Madge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdQme9IKiPk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwjBTRAcJKU

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  22. screech

screech Well-Known Member

I don't get Bieber either. He looks and sounds pre-pubescent and really isn't that talented. Plus, when I see his hair I think of Zac Efron... 3 years ago.

23. IceJunkie

IceJunkie Well-Known Member

Not *straight* ones when it comes to Gaga and Madge anyway. :lol:

Edit: manh beat me too it. :lol:

As for the Bieber thing, I don't get it either. Kinda catchy tunes, but my guess is the fans are between 8-12, 'cause I don't think too many 16 year old girls would be into him for his looks, because he looks much younger.

24. silverstars

silverstars New Member

I don't get their Bieber thing either. Most of the teen heartthrobs that I know of at least looked and sounded, you know, male.

25. tarotx

tarotx Well-Known Member

When Nsync's Justin Timberlake and Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter first hit the European scene then were very similar to Beiber though they were often shown in sports gear...

26. Andora

Andora Well-Known Member

Bieber is just the next in a long line of boys that drive teen girls crazy. Like the Jonas Brothers just before him. When they came to Toronto, the area around the MuchMusic building was insane for DAYS as girls lined up to get wristbands to see them.

I'm trying to think of who was big when I was young. I know kids I babysat loved Aaron Carter (which, in retrospect, is unfortunate). Friends of mine were nuts over the Backstreet Boys and NKOTB before them. Jonathan Brandis was posted up all over my friend's walls. (I wasn't allowed to put stuff up :p)

It's less that Justin and his fans are crazy, than teen girls seem to be getting a bit more... intense. Or at least have more avenues to be so vocal with the internet and such.

27. IceJunkie

IceJunkie Well-Known Member

It was Backstreet, 'NSync and Britney and Christina when I was a kid and to a lesser extent, 98 Degrees, Jessica Simpson etc. I worked at a daycamp back in the summer of 08 after my freshman year and I was taking care of kids between 7-9 and of course they were huge Jonas Bros and Miley fans. I remember telling them that 'N Sync was like the Jonas Brothers when I was their age. They looked at me with blank stares - and at age 19, I felt old for the first time. :lol:

28. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I think my sister was into NKOTB for a while. I was too into Phantom of the Opera and Les Mis to take much notice of who was big on the teen pop scene. :lol:

29. shah

shah Shhh...

I can't believe I found Ewa Sonnet in Justin Bieber's thread :p. "...i R'n'B" is an absolute classic :lol:.
    but Bieber is definitely not a classic. I just can't believe he has so many mad teen fans! average looks, average voice, average songs (for me below average thrice...). well, I shouldn't be surprised, 13 yrs ago this little man broke many female hearts :rofl:...

30. CantALoop

CantALoop Well-Known Member

I don't get Beiber AND Kardashian. Seriously, isn't the latter famous for being famous?