Jr Worlds on US TV...in place of Worlds?

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Frau Muller, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Frau Muller

Frau Muller President of Dick Button Appreciation Club

I am hoping that someone from NBC/Univ Sports might be reading this thread and "take pity" on the fans who may now have to 'sit it out' until possibly October to see Worlds. Perhaps, in place of Sr Worlds, UnivSports might broadcast a substantial part (highlights from all 4 disciplines) of the recently-completed JUNIOR Worlds, in which the USA and Canada did so well?

Speaking for myself, I would be forever indebted to Universal Sports if they did that. Heck, I would even sit down and watch that horrible "abused dogs" public-service ad ten times running, without complaint, if they show us some Junior Worlds in place of the originally-scheduled Sr Worlds next week! I would even donate money to the Dog Shelter, as well as to Japan Relief Fund.

2. HisWeirness

HisWeirness Happy Russian Hunger Games!

3. Frau Muller

Frau Muller President of Dick Button Appreciation Club

Thanks, HW. I was hoping to watch on TV in the comfort of my cozy couch and be able to DVD it. I've already seen the YouTube versions hunch over a laptop. (wink)

I'm still hoping against hope for US TV. I am still willing to sit through the "abused dogs' p.s. ads!