Johnny in Canada on BotB

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by aftershocks, Nov 14, 2010.

1. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

2. REO

REO New Member

I love the announcer! Also the guy dancing in the shadows off stage during the performance. Just Dance. lol I hope the American show is a fraction as nice as the Canadian one. I also loved Johnny's maple leaf scarf in the first vid. Tres chic.

Thanks for posting.

3. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

:lol: Yeah, one of the judges (a hockey player?) was really getting into the music and Johnny's performance. Thanks for pointing out the maple leafs on Johnny's scarf, REO. I hadn't noticed that before. Johnny is definitely chic! Got to admire his way with words too. In that first clip the way he describes the nerves he saw in the hockey players' faces ... that was funny.

And his makeup and hair for that performance -- Wow. Fun to see a Canadian audience enjoying Johnny.

Love the announcer's last words: "What a giver, what a gift." And the posted comments on youtube kinda say it all too. ;)

4. REO

REO New Member

I liked him chanting "Weir number 1" during the ending credits. That's a different link btw. I didn't even read the comments. Must go back and check them out.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  5. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

WHY does he have a furry creature attached to his rear end?

6. Sk8tn

Sk8tn Member

I still think that if Johnny is going to skate to upbeat music, then, in the words of innumerable hockey coaches, he's got to "get his feet moving" out there.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  7. REO

REO New Member

I know!!!!! It's really attached to his hip I think but it always looks like a bunny tail. I crack up every time I see it. :lol:

8. OrioleBeagle

OrioleBeagle Active Member

I think it was Jeremy Roenick dancing in the shadows.