Jason Brown

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Hedwig, May 1, 2011.

1. Hedwig

Hedwig Rarely here anymore but I try to be better!

I really enjoyed this skater at Nationals and I wonder if any of you know what his plans are for the next season? Will he do the JGP or move up to Seniors and do some Senior Bs?

:kickass:

Sylvia and (deleted member) like this.
  2. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

To the best of my knowledge, he'll do JGP and Senior Nationals; he'll still be only 16 next fall.

3. Hedwig

16. I always forget that. He is simply amazing for being this young! (or even if he wasn't that young)
    I cannot wait to see him grow as a skater! :swoon:

4. Hedwig

5. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Hedwig (and anyone else who is just discovering this youngster), you might enjoy reading through this thread I started about Jason Brown after Nationals if you missed it earlier :): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77442

6. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

I loved his programs at Nationals this year - they showed a lot of maturity for a young skater. He and his coach are also remarkably friendly and appreciative of people's support. I hope we get to see him continue and mature for a number of years.

7. shine

shine Well-Known Member

His SP this season was probably the highlight of the season for me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaTW6dT3Yjc
    :swoon:

I am happy he will do the JGP again next year. I really want to see him rock the junior circuit and build up a great internationa reputation before he enters seniors!

8. DORISPULASKI

DORISPULASKI Watching submarine races

He's got to get that 3A, but he already has everything else he needs. His PS & LP are some of my favorite memories from Nationals!

9. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member