1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISU uploading JGP videos on Youtube

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Jenifer, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Jenifer

Jenifer Active Member

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the ISU is uploading JGP Latvia videos to their Youtube channel even before the event is over. The first flight of the SD is still in progress and they've already got one of the dances up! Apologies if this should go in the JGP thread, but I thought it would be useful to post it here for users who might not have access to the Kiss and Cry forum.

2. taz'smum

taz'smum Well-Known Member

It's fantastic, they are loading them up so quickly as well!
    It is great to be able to see what is happening, to see why deductions are being made etc.
    It is a real treat!
    GOOD JOB ISU!!

3. Imperfect Edge

Imperfect Edge Member

Such a great move! Brisbane videos online too :)

4. Sugar

Sugar Well-Known Member

yes this is wonderful!! :swoon:

5. victoriaheidi

victoriaheidi New Member

I never thought I'd say this, but I love the ISU!

6. l'etoile

l'etoile New Member

ITA here!

7. Twizzler

Twizzler Well-Known Member

ISU is being very smart (shocker!!!) by allowing this. It will get people invested in the younger skaters, build fan bases and icrease popularity for the future.

Now maybe USFS will follow suit and start allowing US events to be put up on youtube instead of policing and removing anything that's posted.

8. kirkbiggestfan

kirkbiggestfan Well-Known Member

The next step would be to have a live internet feed and live detailed results page. I know I am asking for too much.