Is Yuna Kim the richest skater in skating world?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by HVS, Aug 13, 2014.

1. HVS

HVS Active Member

Hey, that's much be a better discussion because everyone will laugh at a question, have some debate and give us the right answer. How boring I am :saint:

2. HVS

HVS Active Member

No, that's a way I do with hater. Why bother to discuss with a long time hater like you, shine? :rofl:

3. shine

shine Well-Known Member

Let's see. I'm a hater because....I'm not a fan of Kim's skating, and I can't stand her bots? I see.

4. HVS

HVS Active Member

See, you can rolling around and call others bot/uber, but feel so wrong when I call you a hater? How fun it is :rofl:

5. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

...backing....out...slowly...

skatemomaz likes this.
  6. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

ToFarAwayTimes likes this.
  7. Meoima

Meoima Well-Known Member

Have I ever called anyone here "bot"? :wall: Seriously you do need to check your eyes. I will just say the same this if it were Kwan or Weir. Oh yes, but if you asked me "Is Weir the best dressed skater of all time?" :blah: I will find you and skinnnn you!!, Weir? Best dress?? Lol Just kidding!

Why do I have to reply as you suggest, I am not you. Just a normal non-fan. Why should I reply as this certain skater or that certain skater also makes a lot of money? The only other skaters that I know who are quite wealthy is Plushenko and he is not even rich as Yuna. She is the richest and people have known about that for years. It's not like she donate money to me anyways, lol.

And seriously I have never cared about any skater being rich. It's not my money why should I care? Just went here for some gossip. And I got it. :biggrinbo

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  8. attyfan

attyfan Well-Known Member

I think that both competitive success and "being in the right place at the right time" are factors in a skater becoming wealthy. For example, many of the ways in which Michelle Kwan earned a lot of her money, such as the COI tour, cheesefests, and pro-ams no longer exist in the US.

9. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

Nothing any skater ever did or earned made a change in my life... :shuffle:

10. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

then why bother complaining about this thread if you already knew the intention of the OP.. :lol:

if this thread is LOL or cringeworthy, geez you can just ignore it..but then again you said that you're not a fan of yuna's skating.. you cannot ignore it..it's just another attempt to bash us "bots" again..