Is Sarah Hughes Seeing Andy Giuliani?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by sk9tingfan, Aug 3, 2010.

1. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

Maybe they just like to see the same movies ;) -- they have been photographed together at movie premieres before going back to at least 2005. And of course they are posing for the pictures, but I highly doubt that they just happened to be next to one another on multiple occasions. They don't necessarily have to be "dating" -- they just could be good friends. :)

2. UGG

UGG Well-Known Member

The dress basically comes down to her knees...not really getting the "too short" comments?? I think she looks great-she really got herself into shape and her hair actually looks decent. The orange dress is pretty short...but...she does not look bad in it. Its age appropriate...maybe a bit too tight but other than that-very cute. And I have notice this before in other pictures but did she do something to her face? like plastic surgery? Something about it looks off to me...

3. Southpaw

Southpaw Saint Smugpawski

That Giuliani boy looks like Gary Busey.

4. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

I heard that if Gary Busey bites you, you become Gary Busey. I wonder if Andy Giulliani was bitten.

5. reese

reese Well-Known Member

6. loulou

loulou Let It Snow

7. skatingfan5

I'm not sure which dress you are referring to, but the orange/red striped dress is the one that people have been saying is a bit too short. I don't think that length is very flattering to anyone with much muscle definition to their legs -- at least not when wearing heels of that height. But that's just my opinion.
    Not at all sure what you are seeing that looks "off" about Sarah's face -- I definitely don't see any signs of plastic surgery! She obviously has not had a nose job or collagen injections in her lips -- or anything done that would immobilize her face. Her smile is as it always has been -- maybe because her hair is off her forehead she looks different to you? Or perhaps her eye makeup? As I said before, I'm not sure what you are seeing. Most women lose some "baby fat" in their faces once they pass their early 20's -- maybe she just looks different because she is now 27 and not 17.

8. Debbie S

Debbie S Well-Known Member

Sarah is 25. She appears to have lost some weight since her year in SOI, so maybe some remember her face looking heavier and now it's more normal?

9. Winnipeg

Winnipeg Well-Known Member

I don't like the striped dress but the other 2 are nice.

He doesn't seem great though................seems she could do so much better. What do they both do for a living. Obviously he never made the pro golf circuit..............:p:p

He sounds like an arrogant, spoiled brat but maybe he is nice 'once you get to know him' or 'she understands him like no-one else can.............

10. Polymer Bob

Polymer Bob New Member

A couple of years ago, Michelle Kwan was supposed to be seeing some billionaire's son. I haven't heard anymore of that.

11. bardtoob

bardtoob Well-Known Member

In the Dever Post sports section about 4 years back there was one clause, not a sentence but a clause, that stated that Christian Anschutz was no longer dating Michelle Kwan. Why Christian Anschutz, who is built like anything but an athlete, would be the subject of sentense in a sport section is beyond me . . . except when I consider that his father is billionaire Philip Anschutz, meaning that Christian was being helped to some gold digger tail by somebody at the newpaper.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  12. skatingfan5

"Anschutz" is the "A" in AEG -- hence the sports link. As their website says

13. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

Just saw the first pictures - Sarah looks great in the white dress with Bethenny Frankel. Didn't love the red dress from other angles, but in the front shot it looks very nice. I think those stripes only have one correct viewing angle.

14. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm glad she is rid of him or at least his family (I don't care who did the dumping or if it was mutual).