Is anyone following the Haleigh Cummings case in Florida?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Marge_Simpson, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Marge_Simpson

Marge_Simpson Well-Known Member

I've had some sort of morbid fascination with this case since last year, is anyone else following it? Talk about truth being stranger than fiction......

2. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

I've been following Nancy Grace, I feel for that little girl.

3. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

Has something new happened? I haven't heard about this case in a while. Personally, I don't believe that story about someone coming in that trailor and taking her for a minute. Whether it was an accident or intentional, someone that girl knows killed her and they disposed of her body. But that's just me .... :shuffle:

4. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Then you have been getting the sensationalistic story that is probably very little truth! I saw a Leverage episode the other night that was so about Nancy Grace, it cracked me up.

5. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

Then please fill me in on what is happening in the case that Nancy Grace is not reporting. The story is not front, back or middle page news here.

6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I was being sarcastic. I just love to :lol: at Nancy Grace and her "stories." I didn't mean to sound as if I was judging you in any way.

7. Marge_Simpson

Marge_Simpson Well-Known Member

Aside from Misty and Ron being arrested for drug dealing?:rolleyes:
    I mean, how stupid can you get? They KNOW the police are watching every move they make, so they go out and sell drugs to an undercover agent.
    But getting arrested seems to be rampant in both the Croslin and Cummings families.

I don't believe a stranger took her, either. I suspect she died accidentally, maybe from drugs that were in the trailer, and the 2 of them hid her body.

8. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

:eek: Wow. I hadn't seen that. But it doesn't surprise me. Never believed any of them from the beginning. Even if it may have been an accident like she OD'd on drugs in the house, just the thought of that poor baby in some trash dump instead of properly buried is just sad.