Is anyone else watching Bethenny Getting Married?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by BYTCH, Jul 27, 2010.

1. BYTCH

BYTCH Celebrating Prancer's Specialness

She is wonderful, I feel like I know her, and would love to have her as a friend. She is so witty and so smart, and deserving of her success. Her hubby is a sweetie pie--how did he evade marriage for 37 years??? I boggle at some of the things she lets them film, but she seems oblivious to being embarrassed, or just uninhibited.

And the bonus is that she got her own show--Jill Zarin must be chewing nails in green eyed jealousy, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving b!tch. :cheer2:

2. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

Is this the same Bethenny who was on Martha Stewart's version of the Apprentice?

ETA: Apparently so. :slinkaway

3. jenny12

jenny12 Well-Known Member

I like Bethenny a lot on Real Housewives of New York, but I find her show kinda dull. She's still charming, but I find her fiance dull as well as her relationship with her assistants. I agree that Jason seems like a very nice guy, but IMO it doesn't make interesting TV.

all empty,

I love Flipping Out as well. Jeff Lewis is hilarious.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  4. all_empty

all_empty Well-Known Member

Yeah, Jason is a catch. Not sure why he was never married before.

I love her unfiltered mouth. Looking forward to "Flipping Out" too.

5. BYTCH

I never watched Martha Stewart's version of the Apprentice, I had never heard of B. before NY Housewives.

What's Flipping Out about?

6. LordCirque

LordCirque New Member

Love Betheney, if it wouldn't be all kids all the time, I'd want Alex and Simon to have their own show too. I watch her show every week. I'm very glad she's getting herself and her life together and finally getting what she really wants in life.

She's the kind you love or hate. I love her. I didn't see her on Martha Stewart but I think I probably would have liked her on there too.

7. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

So there is an unspoken age ceiling for men and women that once you're past it and you've never been married then people think you're "not normal" somehow ?

8. BYTCH

No, orbitz, I didn't say it wasn't normal, I asked, he is such a catch, how did he evade the wiles of the women who had to be after him for so many years? That's like finding a hundred pound catfish or something

Where can I find a guy like him, although I'm working on a lead I have on someone. :sekret:

:respec: Lord Cirque :respec:

9. all_empty

all_empty Well-Known Member

No, not at all.

I was part of the NYC dating scene in my 20s. If there is a guy with Jason's looks, dedication, and values -- a dozen women would've thrown themselves at him already. He found his match in Bethenny, and she in him (I've met Bethenny a year plus ago, and marriage was not even on her radar).

She probably won't return to the "Real Housewives of NYC" unless they throw her a lot of money. I wholly expect to see a "Bethenny and Baby" show next year.

"Flipping Out" is Jeff Lewis' show about real estate sales and design on Bravo. He's equally unfiltered.

10. vesperholly

vesperholly Well-Known Member

I like Bethenny, and I love her and Jason together. Plus, he's hot. :grope:

11. LordCirque

LordCirque New Member

:respec: Bytch :respec:

12. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Get your own tv show and give them the chance to get their 15 minutes of fame?

13. soxxy

soxxy Guest

I watched it last night and couldn't figure out why celebrity stylist Robert Verdi (I've seen him on the Oscar fashion shows) was almost hostile to Bethenny's male assistant. What's Fraggle Rock, a kiddie show?

14. BYTCH

I think it's all about sex. he wanted him, knew he's straight so there's no chance, so he got obnoxious like the nasty queen he is.

The baby is so little, I've never had a baby, so it gives me a vicarious experience. :swoon: What a teeny little baby, her fingers look so long, and you can see why mom is so tired.

B had said she was going to take it easy for awhile, but that schedule ain't takin' it easy at all. I guess those appearances etc., are committments made with the assumption that the baby wouldn't be coming for another month, but geez, what a killer situation for her.

But they were all so happy, it's wonderful to see such pure joy. :swoon:

And then the adjustment when day to day reality sets in.

I loved Jason asking the jewelry designer to go to lunch with the assistant -- LOLOL how the poor assistant must cringe at the thought of that