Interview with K Weaver/A. Poje

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Eislauffan, May 12, 2013.

1. Eislauffan

Eislauffan Well-Known Member

Since there doesn't seem to be a general Canadian news thread, I post it separately. We just published the full version of our interview with Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje from World Team Trophy on our homepage. They talk about the ups and downs this season, the team event, future plans and had to guess which three things the partner would take to an isolated island :)
    Enjoy!
    http://www.figureskating-online.com/weaver-poje.html

geoskate, alilou, LynnW and 3 others like this.
  2. Spun Silver

Spun Silver Well-Known Member

Great interview, thank you! Hearing first-hand about their struggles this season makes me root for them even more. Kaitlyn is one determined dudette. The desert-island question was cute. Andrew might take Patrick Chan. :D

3. NorthernDancers

NorthernDancers Active Member

Just love this team. Love their determination, their hard work, their ability to time and again take nasty situations and turn them into positive forward momentum. They are a great inspiration. My wish for them is a dream season: 2 wonderful, fantastic programs, enjoyable training and competitions (pain, injury and politics free), and perhaps some shiny medals to hang around their necks.

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  4. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

Ha, she says "No one breaks their ankle skating!" Um, I have some stories to tell you, Kaitlyn!

5. Erin

Erin Well-Known Member

I loved that answer! And that Andrew agreed that would be fun.

6. N_Halifax

N_Halifax Well-Known Member

Wonderful interview! Thanks so much for sharing. :))

7. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

I like this dance couple. Hope they will medal in Sochi! Both incredibly HOT. :cheer:

8. seabiscuity

seabiscuity New Member

I love this couple!
    thx a lot for sharing the interview