I'm Like, Baby, Baby, Baby: Justin Bieber Hit with Paternity Suit

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, Nov 2, 2011.

1. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

Under the law (whether anyone agrees with it or not) a parent is legally obligated to support his or her biological children unless they've been given up for adoption.

He was also aware that unprotected sex could lead to a pregnancy - didn't stop him either, if the story is true. He has the right to ask to be involved in the child's life just as she has the right to ask for support for the child.

2. attyfan

attyfan Well-Known Member

All the article said is that "if it is brought to our attention, we will look into it." Seriously, if the DNA shows that the kid is his, I doubt that the LAPD wants to look like it is punishing the mom for seeking support. If the DNA shows that the kid isn't his, she is more likely looking at other charges.

3. Moka-Ananas

Moka-Ananas Man's Ruin

4. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I see some pictures are floating around of the woman who claims to be pregnant by Justin. It's weird because she does not look like a teenager, she definitely looks more like someone in her 20s. I know the age difference wasn't THAT much but it seems even more odd when the woman looks to be in her 20s and the man looks like a boy who is all of 14. A mature looking woman should be running after the college jocks, non? Makes you wonder if she is really a child predator or just out for the money...

5. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Yes, but how many college jocks are worth as much as JB?

6. BigB08822

Well then it goes to my other option about her just doing all of this for money, which makes me wonder whether she really ever slept with him or not.

7. mysticchic

mysticchic Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm not saying a father (no matter how little his involvment was) should not pay child support. But the media blitz the Mother and her family is on is suspect. I'm sure they were well paid by the tabloids. Then the Grandfather goes on Inside Edition (paid), says she is "pretty sure he is the babies father" and "she is basiclly a good girl".
    He seems clean cut and has a good support system around him. Maybe he would make the better parent.

8. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

I think mag's point was more than the girl might have preferred to sleep with Bieber over a college jock because Bieber's loaded.

9. BigB08822

I read that this girl has done this before to another guy, who turned out not to be the father. So does she have other children or was she lying about even being pregnant?

10. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

11. Prancer

Prancer The "specialness" that is Staff Member

:confused:

Just because she looks mature?

12. BigB08822

I am just saying, most 19 year old women are more interested in slightly older guys, college aged at least. This is especially true for 19 year olds who are clearly mature and have the features all those guys are looking for. When is the last time you saw a 19 year old woman dating a 15 year old guy? That is not usual, especially when the girl looks older than her age and the boy looks younger.

13. Prancer

But we're not talking about a regular, everyday 15-year-old guy. And we're not talking about a date. We're talking about a quickie with a celebrity.

14. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

same baby, different potential sperm donor

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/04/justin-bieber-baby-accuser-mariah-yeater-boyfriend/#.TrTNkWC0yto

15. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Maybe she's just hoping that Justin's people will give her a payoff to shut up rather than go through the court procedures and possible testing. And if she did have sex with him, she's hoping that she's won the lottery and it's his. Plus she's getting her 15 mins of fame, which seems to be a goal of many people these days.

16. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

Looking at the photos they have been putting up of her should be a lesson to everyone who puts up photos and other private things on facebook etc..about how all that stuff isn't private and will come back to haunt you. :eek:

17. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

No matter how old Justin Bieber is now (17?) he looks 14 at best. I'm guessing a year ago he looked ever younger. As much as I can understand (or at least try) being blinded by someone's celebrity, I can't understand being sexually attracted to someone who looks so young.

The girl in question I think is full of shit. Even if he's sexually active (eek), why on earth would he choose to have his first time with a random weird chick when he has Selena Gomez?

18. allezfred

allezfred Mince Pie Depriving Admin Staff Member

Two words: Jesse James.

19. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

I think she probably already tried that privately, and his people told her to go away.

I know nothing about how these things work, but with a paternity suit, does the court want to see evidence that at least makes it plausible that the alleged baby-daddy was involved, before ordering DNA tests and such? I.e. In this case, would she be expected to show that it was at least possible that she and the Biebs were in a small room together unsupervised on the date in question?

20. Prancer

Dunno how it works elsewhere, but here, in this sort of case, a DNA test is the first step. There is no futzing around with details and eyewitnesses; either he is or he ain't.

There are complicated situations that go beyond DNA, but in this case, none of them would apply.

21. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

The mother of my brother's son tried to sue him for back child support for her daughter several years ago. The daughter was seven months old when my brother met the woman. The court simply ordered the DNA test. It came back that she was not my brother's child, and the woman then had to pay all the court and testing costs.

22. Prancer

On the flip side, I can't imagine having sex with Keith Richards. He looks like a zombie. But women do.

I can think of a lot more examples. Sexual attraction, IF there is sexual attraction, is mostly between the ears.

For the same reason that so many other men cheat on women other people think are too pretty to cheat on? It's like adultery--men don't cheat because of the way their women look; they cheat because of the way the other women make them feel. If he gets off on quickies with strangers, Selena isn't going to do it for him all the time, no matter what.

And if he isn't sexually active, he and Selena sure must take a lot of cold showers: http://thejustinbiebershrine.com/wp...5/justin-bieber-selena-gomez-maui-beach-9.jpg

And I am sure Justin Bieber will have to take one, too, whether he likes it or not.

23. milanessa

24. Prancer

25. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

So would he have to pay support?

Even if the woman raped the man?

Again, is this true if the woman got pregnant by rape?

Me too.

26. milanessa

Yes. The circumstances of a pregnancy don't matter. The law focuses on the child.

27. Angelskates

Then wouldn't the law means test the rapist mother first? I think it's disgusting that a woman could get rewarded for rape - especially if she raped to get pregnant. And the law doesn't do anything to ensure child support goes to the child, so it doesn't really focus on the child, it focuses on the mother.

28. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

And that's exactly why my brain malfunctions if I'm trying to think Justin Bieber might be having sex. :scream:

True, but if that was supposed to be his "first time" according to the girl. One of the reasons why I think she's full of it. My dream first time is in a public bathroom with a weird stranger and I'm not going to wear a condom because it sounds like such a fascinating experience I was to fully feel the whole 30 seconds of it. :lol:

Now if someone could pass me a bottle of brain bleach.

29. Angelskates

:lol: She would have sounded a tiny bit less full of shit if she had left out that it was his full time. Still full of shit, but a small bit less so.

30. Prancer

Oddly enough, I don't find it at all hard to believe that a teenage boy would have a first time like that. Or that he would claim it was his first time even if maybe it wasn't.

Which is not to say I don't think she's full of it. Just that I don't find any of these details all that hard to believe.