I'm Like, Baby, Baby, Baby: Justin Bieber Hit with Paternity Suit

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by overedge, Nov 2, 2011.

1. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

2. MacMadame

MacMadame Internet Beyotch

I actually find it believable that he had a backstage encounter with a fan during a time when he didn't have a girlfriend. I'm not sure the timing of this compared to his dating history though.

3. Civic

Civic New Member

I'm only surprised it took so long. Seventeen year old boys get themselves into trouble with girls all the time. Average, 17 year old boys who attend their local high school and work part-time at Burger King for spending money. Justin Bieber has looks, money and fame. Did anyone think he was living like a monk?

4. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

The evil part of me hopes it is true just to sit back and watch the shit hit the fan. :watch:

5. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

If true, then perhaps his next single could be a cover of that blecherous Anka song "Having My Baby." :shuffle: Though the thought of Bieber as a baby daddy is a bit :yikes: and :scream: for me.

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

It is just so hard to think of him as a sexually active adult because he looks so young! If you told me he was 14 I would believe you. He could even pass for 12. I hope it is not true and he is much more careful from now on.

7. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

There is just too much gossip this week. Kim's divorce, Jessica's baby, Lindsey's return to jail, and not this! I can't keep up!!!:yikes:

And it's only Wednesday!:scream:

8. luenatic

luenatic Well-Known Member

Wait a minute. If that is true, wouldn't it make her a sex predator for having sex with an underage boy?

9. BigB08822

I guess it depends. How old is the baby? How old is Justin, exactly? In most states 17 is the legal age so if he was 17 then it is OK. I can't remember if he is 17 about to turn 18 or 16 about to turn 17, though. Also, many states have a 2 year gap where it isn't illegal. So an 18 year old and a 16 year old would be legal. Just depends where you live, though. I am assuming it is legal otherwise she wouldn't be so ready to come forward. Either that, or it is all a lie so it doesn't matter anyway and she's just trying to get a reality show out of all of this.

10. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

It would depend on where this alleged sexual encounter occurred because the age of consent varies. In many states in the U.S. it is 16 (in some it is even younger).

11. mkats

mkats New Member

12. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I hope it's his, the lols are too epic. And the kid can live off nicely off his millions

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  13. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

He was 16, she was 19.

I hope it's not his as this isn't a nice way for any kid to start out it's life.

14. reese

reese Well-Known Member

I think a lot of babies wouldn't mind starting out their lives filthy rich. :D

15. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I think it's a tough one for team Beebs, because they can't claim statutory rape without admitting that there's the possibility that he's her baby father.

16. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

I think a lot of babies would not like to hear their mother say they were conceived in a bathroom stall and it took all of 30 seconds. If it does turn out to be his kid the relationship with the mother hasn't started well, with all the details she is giving it's humiliating at best.

And if she's lying there is all that to deal with as well.

I also think it's sad that this is all public, he is still a minor.

17. agalisgv

agalisgv Well-Known Member

The age of consent in CA is 18, so yeah, there could be ramifications. Otoh, bc the age difference is just 3 years, it would only be a misdemeanor if they chose to prosecute.

18. Louise

Louise Banned Member

Has the Biebs even started puberty? He'd be shooting blanks. The whole statutory rape angle would be quite interesting, maybe that will be his way of getting custody if it's really his? Poor Selena, their love was so pure and true!

19. BigB08822

They can't prosecute with any hope of winning without Bieber admitting to the whole affair and that will never happen unless the baby actually is his.

What details is this girl giving? I haven't heard anything specific other than it was a quickie backstage. Is she doing a lot of talking?

At 16 I doubt he was "shooting blanks" even if he still looked quite young.

20. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

I know! I'm :huh: at him being any sort of sex symbol. He's a cute kid, but just a KID.

And this is coming from someone who's dating a guy who's 29-going-on-17. :shuffle:

In California, it's 18. If the perpetrator is more than 3 years younger or older, they can be charged.

Can't they just be like, "Hey, this girl has a screw loose, if she's really the baby mama, she's a statutory rapist."

I'm not sure how the lawyers would fanagle that though. :lol:

I would think that since Justin is a minor, they'd have an adult watching him at all times. But I suppose fame and wealth will let you get away with all sorts of things.

But let's think bigger. It could be a warning for all young men to have safe sex, or else they could be hit with similar paternity suits. :lol: Or for young women to continue groupie-ing their favorite male stars in hopes of getting cushy child support and their 15 minutes of fame...:scream:

21. CynicElle

CynicElle Well-Known Member

There's been enough detail on some of the gossip site reports that I feel like a filthy old lady for even looking at them, and I'm going to need industrial-strength brain bleach to get those images out of my head.

I know it's evil of me, but after seeing his obnoxious fangirls hurling death threats at any females who've even been rumored to be going out with the Bieb, I am kind of hoping this is true, just because the wanksplosion will probably kill the Internet, and then I'll be way more productive.

22. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

the interwebs will never die!

23. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Identifying a babydaddy is a simple process. I'm PML at the thought of Beiber on the Maury show and getting the news.

nyrak and (deleted member) like this.
  24. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Complete with a brown envelope containing the results of the DNA tests....

I see that the Biebster responded to the news with a twitter saying he was going to focus on "the positives...the music". So listening to his music is a good thing? Really??

25. screech

screech Well-Known Member

He also started dating Selena Gomez when he was 16 and she was 18... so 16 and having sex with a (then) 19 year old is not really much different - his relationship with Selena would have to be seen as statutory rape as well if they claim this with Baby Mama, wouldn't he? Maybe that's why they aren't making any stat rape claims in this case.

26. MacMadame

MacMadame Internet Beyotch

It's only a misdemeanor in the Selena/Justin case.

27. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I call shenanigans. Publicity stunt.

28. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

That's only if you can prove that Selena and Bieber had sex.

29. agalisgv

agalisgv Well-Known Member

It would only be a misdemeanor in the paternity case too

30. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

At this point there are denials the two even met so it's a bit premature discussing whether charges for statutory rape would be made but...

*IF* it turns out to be true, that he's the baby daddy, then I can only see such a move if the plan is to try to regain some of his sweet image by making it seem the poor boy was seduced by this hussy ;)

Having seen pictures of her and reading a bit about her version of events I'm going out on a limb and saying there are two possibilites here: she's flat out lying to make some cash from magazines (a photo of her with baby was very quick to get in the hands of US magazine while the ink was still drying on her complaint) OR someone in his group arranged for Justin to become a "man" and she provided her services (because I don't believe for a second that of all the screaming girls there are at those concerts for him that she was the one that caught his eye).