If X were a figure skater, what type would they be?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by rfisher, Sep 23, 2013.

1. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Single because it's all about ME! Everybody knows I'm a STAR!

Pair skater: Female: has the heart of a lion, is fearless in the face of danger and never lets them see you cry. Male: Good team player, watches his partner's back and knows the team depends on him to catch them when it counts

Dance: There are two types here: the precision team member and the dramatic. Precision works together as a team and are driven toward excellence. Drama works together (sometimes...Think Scary Bab's stare), but is all about the drama often bringing their personal lives into the job.

So, if famous people were figure skaters, which would they be?

Hillary Clinton would be a female pair skater. She's brave, recognizes the need of a team, but can shine on her own as well.

Any Kardashian would skate singles and rip their opponents costumes to shreds or wield a baseball bat if it got them more press.

Dr.Siouxs and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Dr.Siouxs

Dr.Siouxs Well-Known Member

I'm afraid this topic requires more imagination than the typical Trash Can poster could muster. ;)

3. falling_dance

falling_dance D. Murakami's Newest Fan

I still think Hillary Rodham could have done very well in singles. ETA: "Terrifying" was a lazy adjective in that context; please change it to "intense".

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  4. Finnice

Finnice Well-Known Member

Very interesting definitions. What I have read about Viggo Mortensen, he would be a male pair skater:swoon: Johnny Depp would be a drama type of ice dancer.

5. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

I would like to see Colin Farrell as an ice dancer. But then I would like to see Colin Farrell as anything. :D

rfisher and (deleted member) like this.
  6. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member