If they can put a man on the moon ...

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Artemis@BC, Sep 24, 2010.

1. bobalina77

bobalina77 Duck Hunter

I like corn.. but I wasn't talking about me (even though I don't like brussel sprouts).. I was talking about kids. They seem to not like the veggies that are the best for them.. brussel sprouts, broccolli, asparagus etc. Those are all better for you than corn.

2. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

If they can put a man on the moon, then why not a woman? Of course, they’ll probably expect her to clean up the junk the men left behind the last time. ;)

3. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I hear ya :wall:

4. LordCirque

LordCirque New Member

Corn is a grain, not a vegetable.

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they develop a condom that is 100% effective against Pregnancy, HIV, STDs, etc.... And a cure for HIV?

5. Tinami Amori

Tinami Amori Well-Known Member

Good point! No longer wishing for tourism to the Moon. Animals and Plants, if no-one else, got to breath fresh air. Humans?..... neah!.... we are the cause of many environmental problems and over-populations...:cool:

They can...... but you and many others won't enjoy the texture..... :D

6. Jackie Sparrow

Jackie Sparrow Well-Known Member

You and I could have fantastic conversations :)

7. mmscfdcsu

mmscfdcsu Skating Pairs with Drew

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't someone give Johnny a decent haircut? :p

8. orientalplane

orientalplane Mad for mangelwurzels

I don't always agree with what you say, Tinami. In fact I almost never agree with what you say, but I heartily agree about this. :p

9. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't Canada come up with more than one good Ladies skater at a time?

10. SharonDudd

SharonDudd New Member

Reuven: You realize that if a woman were to walk on the moon, she'd have to do it in 3 inch heels and walk backwards (paraphrasing Cyd Charrise while she danced with Fred Astaire). She would also have a baby on one hip, running the vacuum and cooking dinner at the same time! ;) ;) ;) ;)

If they can put a man on the moon why can't we figure out how to wrinkle our noses like Samantha on Bewitched and the house would instantly be cleaned?

11. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

I have lots of serious if that can put a man on the moon responses, but I will stick to the funny ones.

If we can put a man on the moon why can't we find a pair of jeans that fit?

12. moebius

moebius Well-Known Member

second on that one!

13. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

Amen to that!

And while we're at it ... a bra that fits, supports, ... and doesn't feel like a medieval torture device.

14. DarrellH

DarrellH New Member

Suzanne Sugarbaker Quote:
    "If we can put a man on the moon, why can't we can put one on you?"