Ice Network Subscription Help

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by babbyrabbit, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babbyrabbit

babbyrabbit Active Member

I got an email in Aug stating as a previous subsriber and US Figure Skating member i would get the 20.00 price.

But it never renewed and its saying i have to pay the 40.

Does anyone have any ideas or a code?

Thanks

2. gkelly

gkelly Well-Known Member

I had the same problem, because the credit card I had used was compromised at one point last year and a new one issued with a different card number, so the automatic renewal didn't go through.

I contacted Ice Network by phone and gave them my information from the August offer, and they were able to process it with my new card number. I needed to give my USFS membership number.

3. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

I had the same problem as gkelly. It was a pain in the rear, but I *finally* reached an actual human being through their phone line and the problem was fixed very quickly.

4. FigureSpins

FigureSpins New Member

You should have received an email in August with a code unique to your email ID. The USFSA member discount offer is good through 10/22. If you don't have the email with your code, contact either Icenetwork customer service or the USFSA membership department.

http://skatingforums.com/index.php?topic=3836.msg43430#msg43430

5. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

I made a big mistake. I renewed last night for $39.95 using a regular credit card. I do remember getting an email from Icenetwork about renewal, but can't remember the amount.

Is there anything I can do to get part of my subscription back?

6. babbyrabbit

babbyrabbit Active Member

Does it take a while for your videos to play? I subscribed like an hour ago and it still wont let me watch anything and asks for me to subscribe. I even got an email confirmation saying i subscribed. Boo

I hope it works by morning so I can watch the final rounds of regionals :)

7. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

U.S. Regionals and Sectionals are not streamed live on IN (never have been) -- videos are only available on demand, usually 1-2+ weeks later. NWP Regional videos are up and North Atlantics are going up.

8. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

I just checked the email I had received in Aug. from icenetwork. They offered to automatically renew it for $39.95 (not $20). Now I am wondering if my card got charged twice, because I renewed it on my own last night.

9. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

CALL THEM!!!

10. leafygreens

leafygreens Well-Known Member

I had trouble with where to put the code as well. I was going to call them but ended up finding an area within my profile where I could paste the discount code (from the email that was sent out). It worked thankfully.

11. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

Ice Network has tech support - why not give them a try?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.