Ice-Dancer Ashley Foy

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by FSWer, May 4, 2012.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Say,do we know anything about were and what she is doing now? As it's been a long time since we've even heard an update on her. Does she even skate anymore?

2. Clarice

Clarice Active Member

3. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

I read the Link. When did she stop Skating,and do we know why?

4. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Her last competition was 2008 Junior Worlds. Many skaters, once they reach college age, decide they've achieved as much as they can as a competitive skater and end up going to college, like Ashley seems to have done.

5. Mige

Mige New Member

6. sandra_persch

sandra_persch Well-Known Member

I am sure Ashley & Benji would have been a great addition to the senior ranks!

I never understood why US colleges are so ridiculously overprices. Consdiering 1 pay less then EUR 150 per semester and still got a good degree and a great job!

7. 5Ali3

5Ali3 Active Member

Last I heard, Ashley graduated from college in 2011 with a German major and decided to attend graduate school to earn a master's degree in German with a goal of becoming a German teacher. Ashley's sister, Kelly, and her husband Matthew Gates recently had their first child, Sofia.

8. apatinar

apatinar Active Member

hmmm never heard of her..

9. flipforsynchro

flipforsynchro New Member

whao, she lives so close to me and belongs to my club :D

10. icecat

icecat Active Member

Didn't Ashley Foy ice dance with Dean Copely when they were tiny? I just have this image of a giant smile....but with so many dancers over the years I might have it wrong...

11. Twizzler

Twizzler Well-Known Member

You are correct, but I can't remember the year(s)