Hubbell/Donohue?

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Sit_spin, Jan 29, 2012.

1. ~tapdancer~

~tapdancer~ Well-Known Member

If you mean the insanity around here, he's right.

2. topaz

topaz Well-Known Member

I want to get a hold of Madison and give her a makeover. Her hair was not good in the FD. Hopefully Massimo and Anjelika can help her in that dept.

3. mysticchic

mysticchic Well-Known Member

I can say Zach and Madi are an off ice couple.

4. Libertango

Libertango New Member

Here's a vid of Madison & Keiffer doing a German polka for the folk OD.

5. jkl

jkl Well-Known Member

Madi is the first partner that Zach has had an off ice relationship with.:D

6. DORISPULASKI

DORISPULASKI Watching submarine races

Oh ;) Apparently Johnny Mercer saw some sexiness :)

That's why I think Madison and Zach should do the YP to this polka number:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfL_QOqv-M&feature=related

The Andrews Sisters recorded it too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyILRoOhvyQ&feature=related

No kidding, it's the Strip Polka.

7. nyskater09

nyskater09 New Member

I completely agree! I'm not one to usually comment on a skaters physical appearance, but her hair was actually quite distracting. Instead of focusing on their skating, I found myself wanting to lend her a hair brush.

8. Yukari Lepisto

Yukari Lepisto Active Member

9. letsskate

letsskate New Member

Piper and Zach were an item as well when they skated together, but had a nasty breakup (off-ice relationship), and there goes the on-ice partnership as well.

I agree with the other posters that I see a lot of potentials in this team, as most people see tons of potential when he skated with Piper, but hope he won't repeat that route this time..

10. hockeyplayer2

hockeyplayer2 Member

I remember Gilles/Donohue, and there was potential. I also remember seeing him with a darkhaired young lady while at Nationals. But never dated Piper-rumors...

11. Yukari Lepisto

were you at the nationals that's the last season piper/zach skated together? they've broken up already by then.

i thought the piper/zach storyline's quite well-known, but maybe not cause they were still juniors..

anyways... sorry for bringing this Off topic.... back to madi and zach :D

12. mysticchic

If you really just have to know (I know both kids and parents) Zach dated Moriah Tabon from the time he started training in CO., until right before Nationals 2010. Then he dated a skater from another country and now he is with Madison. They are very happy and very sweet. He never dated Piper. Good grief people give it a rest. Wow and Zach being with Massi is laughable! Now you know, so you all can give it up about kid's personal lives and talk about the skating!

13. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

Thanks for the info and ITA.

With such twisted logic and ample idle time on their hands, it looks like some people on this thread would be better served getting a vibrator to occupy and satisfy themselves.

14. mysticchic

I love you!!

15. hockeyplayer2

hockeyplayer2 Member

Me too!! Let's keep to the skating!!

16. eurodance2001

eurodance2001 Active Member

Who's to say the vibrator is not used while thinking of Massi and Zach together? One can dream!

17. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

Ewww! TMI.....:scream:

18. Yukari Lepisto

Hello Police......

19. 5Ali3

5Ali3 Active Member

Then Zach and Piper need to get their story straight, because this is not the story that they themselves were telling circa 2009.

I typically avoid becoming involved in discussions of who's-dating-who, but in this case, I'm responding because of the ire directed against posters who claimed that Zach and Piper had once been an item. I don't know what the "truth" is, but I was told the story about bad breakup leading to the demise of on-ice relationship not only by skaters directly involved, but also by family members and by training partners of the team. I also witnessed at least one fight between the skaters in question that referenced the previous relationship.

20. mysticchic

Well I got my info straight from one of the moms and one of the skaters involved. Why is this such an interest to you? They are skaters. Last I looked, this is a skating board, not who is dating whom. Or do you just like stirring the pot?

21. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Mysticchic, with all due respect, this should have been your first red flag.

Totally kidding ! :p

But anyway I have to say I'm inclined to believe 5Ali3 as I heard the same thing. In the end who knows and who cares.

However, is it wrong of me to think Massimo and Zack would make a cute couple? :cheer: Those two are HOT!

22. 5Ali3

5Ali3 Active Member

I stated my motivation for posting in my initial post on this thread. As for stirring the pot, I'll let my posting record on FSU speak for itself.

23. maggylyn

maggylyn Well-Known Member

A lot of what happens on FSU is speculation and certainly much of it around the issue of who is dating whom. As far as I can tell, it's always been like that around here.

It's one of the things that makes the message boards entertaining, no?

24. UMBS Go Blue

My beef is more with projecting one's own personal fantasies on skaters and coaches and then discussing them here as if they were fact when they are really fantasies. For such potentially X-rated thoughts and fantasies, there are better venues out there, like fan fiction, slash, or whatever it's called.

Moreover, if people are genuinely interested in Hubbell/Donohue (or any skater) and whom they are currently dating, they could do some easy Googling and fact-finding on their own, as the answer is very obvious on their FB and Twitter accounts and in the genuine affection they display for each other in public.

And, of course, it goes without saying that any skating partnership takes on an added set of considerations if the partnership is both on-ice and off-ice. The skaters in question here are 20 and 21, and hopefully that means they can conduct their current relationship with a lot more maturity than they would have if they were a few years younger. I hope they're mature enough to keep working hard on-ice - as their good results in such a short amount of time should be an endorsement and encouragement of their potential - regardless of what happens off-ice.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  25. maggylyn

maggylyn Well-Known Member

I agree with this. However, in this case it was merely that different people had different information about whether Donohue had dated a previous partner, and someone got mad because she wasn't believed. It was hardly about projecting any fantasies.

26. UMBS Go Blue

ITA. As for fantasies I'm referring more to the first page of the thread than anything since. ;)

27. blancanieves

blancanieves Member

Saw their 4CC performances and even though things didn't go the way they wanted, I couldn't help but be impressed. They looked much stronger and dynamic overall. It seems they're really trying to clean up their lines and skate closer and faster. Probably why the consistent control is still not there, there are no shortcuts to logging time and repetition.

But they're improving so fast, I'm really excited to continue to watch their progress and for next season!