How to View The Kiss and Cry/Premier Members Section

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by SHARPIE, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

And also the Olympic Forums.

Subscription with PayPal (or just a credit card):

1. Enter your Settings (Top Right Corner of the Screen)

2. Down the left hand column under Miscellaneous enter "Paid Subscriptions"

3. You are now looking at Available Subscriptions. Once you decide on your preferred subscription choose your currency (pull down menu under cost) and click on order.

Season Pass will allow you access to the Kiss and Cry and Olympic Forums only.

Any level of Premium Membership will also allow Kiss and Cry and Olympic Access and also access to the Premium Members section which includes 'Sekret Sources' and the Archives.

4. Select Payment Method is what you should be seeing at this point. Click on order Using PayPal and away you go (you do NOT need to have a PayPal account, you can just use your credit card at that link).

Please note that if you use the e-check option on PayPal, your subscription will NOT be processed until the check clears.

If you require to send a payment by post then PM the following people:

Prancer for the USA
    Dupa for Canada
    Allezfred for the Eurozone.
    Sharpie for all other.
  2. jackson

jackson New Member

Sharpie,
    I am a registered user as mslattery56@gmail.com who signs on to private forums as jackson. Can't access and no place to put my passs word. am travelling for two and 1/2 months. very annoying.

Please help. Thanks.
  3. SHARPIE

PMed you. :)
  4. fsfann

fsfann Well-Known Member

Sharpie - could you tell me when I last paid for my subscription? I thought I had access to all of the forums (National Competitions etc), but I can't get in there... So I'm thinking I need to pay again... but then again, I can still access Politically Incorrect... so I'm wondering what's happened?

THanks!! :)
  5. Prancer

Prancer The "specialness" that is Staff Member

PI is now open all the time.

I PMd you about your sub status.
  6. Driana

Driana New Member

Hi! I can't find the link to pay, please give me it, thanks...
  7. allezfred

allezfred Prick Admin Staff Member

Driana, there are instructions in SHARPIE's post. You need to go to your "User CP" (User Control Panel) which if you scroll up is just under the title of this thread to the left handside. :)
  8. jlai

jlai Title-less

My premium membership is suppsoed to last till June but for some reason my pm box is full and I can't get to secret sources.
  9. SHARPIE

That's now fixed for you, sorry about that. You had a season pass running alongside it for some reason and we had to change all the dates on the exipry dates of those today due to the postponed World Champs. Result -? Your season pass became active instead of your premium membership. If that makes sense! It's all now fine anyway.
  10. jlai

jlai Title-less

Thanks for the quick response!
  11. jlai

jlai Title-less

I noticed I no longer have access to secret sources among other things. Did my subscription expire? I don't remember when mine lapses.
  12. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

it is listed in your User CP

and yes your subscription expired
  13. jlai

jlai Title-less

I didn't find an expiration notice/expiration date (must have missed it). Anyway when I tried to subscribe through paypal I got this:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  14. jlai

jlai Title-less

I managed to do it through Firefox, but I couldn't do it in Internet Explorer.
  15. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

Hi --

I renewed a while ago, and everything was fine this AM, but I can't see K&C now.

Thanks.
  16. SHARPIE

17. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

Hi Sharpie -- I emailed the detailed paypal receipt in Saturday morning, but I still can't see K&C.

Thanks --
    barbk
  18. SHARPIE

Sorry Barb, had a manic few days here, should all be ok now :)
  19. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

All great; thank you!
  20. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

Hi Sharpie -- just noticed that if I try to click on the Kiss and Cry link from the home page I get an invalid link message. It works fine if you go through the forums index page.
  21. Marg43

Marg43 New Member

Can not get into kiss and cry when did my membership expire been looking but can not find that info anywhere thankyou in advance
  22. Reuven

Reuven Official FSU Alte Kacher

Go to “User CP” at the top of this page, or “User Control Panel” in the forum jump, then click on “Paid subscriptions” at the bottom of the left hand menu. It will tell you about your subscription at the top of the page.
  23. ajmj

ajmj New Member

I paid for a season pass under a different user name. I can't log in under that name (forgot the password and exact user name and it kept telling me that it didn't have my email address on file). I sent an email to fsuvoids but never got a response. I am hoping that it is possible to change my season pass to this username (or figure out how to log in to my old one). Any ideas?
  24. SHARPIE

25. ajmj

ajmj New Member

Thanks!
  26. skylarcat

skylarcat New Member

Hi ! i am so confused . i always had access to kiss and cry forums and one day last week it would tell me its private. I re registered andd was told my account was in the waiting period and last night an email told me my account is now activated. I still cant view forums. Help please! Whatever i need to do please let me know, My user name is skylarcat.
  27. Prancer

Please do not post your personal email account on the board; you might get emails from someone other than us.

The Kiss and Cry forums are open to everyone during the off season, but are open to subscribers only during the competition season. If you had another account during the off season, you would have been able to see the KnC because it was open to everyone then and wouldn't be able to now because the season is in full swing.

If you were a subscriber on another account, your subscription will not carry over to another username. If you send me a PM with your former username, I can switch a subscription over to this username for you.

If you haven't subscribed to the board at all, you can't access the Kiss and Cry forums during the competition season. If you are interested in subscribing, you should see the first post in this thread.

If that isn't clear or you need more help, please send me a PM and I will try to help you.
  28. beepbeep

beepbeep Resident Rude Brazilian

Hi, please don't mind my ignorance, but it wasn´t clear to me if a basic subscription would give access to the competition forums.
    Tks!
  29. Prancer

Any sub will give you access to all the forums, competition and otherwise.

A season pass will give you access to the competition forums, but not the other private forums. :)
  30. beepbeep

beepbeep Resident Rude Brazilian

Thanks! :)

Still choosing what I'm going to get...
  31. AusTechSpec

AusTechSpec New Member

Heya,

Just started a thread in kissncry, was wondering if theres anywhere we can have it moved to so that we can still view it once the subscriptions kick in????

Thread name is 2012 Wintersun (AUS)

32. allezfred

allezfred Prick Admin Staff Member

If it's a competition, then Kiss & Cry is the place for it.
  33. Sylvia

Sylvia Whee, summer club comps!

Just noticed that the Season Pass subscription option stills reads "2011-2012 Season."
  34. Sylvia

Sylvia Whee, summer club comps!

Thanks for creating the Kiss And Cry 2012-2013 forum! :)

ETA on 7/3: Thanks for moving the remaining 3 competition threads over to the new forum!
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  35. Kathryn2001

Kathryn2001 Member

I have been able to access Kiss & Cry all year and for several years prior to this one. I believe I have the 12 Month Basic Premium access.
    Why can't I get into it now? Can you help me out and let me know why Kiss & Cry suddenly tells me it's private??
    Kathryn
  36. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

I checked your account and your most recent (6-month) subscription ended on April 19. Kiss & Cry was open until July 1 or so.
  37. mtnskater

mtnskater Well-Known Member

Can someone help me figure out what my previous membership level was? I want to renew and can't figure out which one I had before. There are so many choices. My previous subscription worked well for me. I don't think I'm eligible for subscriptions that involve reputation if I'm correct. I don't have time to engage in that and don't post alot but I like to read all of the forums. Thanks!
  38. SHARPIE

If you didnt have reputation enabled then it would have been a basic subscription.
  39. ghostfinder

ghostfinder New Member

I renewed my membership almost 2 days ago and I still do not have access to the Kiss and Cry. Could you please assist -
  40. SHARPIE

Hi, I checked and you paid by echeque which takes a few days to clear. The expected clearance date of your payment is tomorrow (13 Sept) Your subscription will start automatically once paypal clear the payment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.