How much do you sleep?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by IceAlisa, Jul 23, 2014.

1. MacMadame

MacMadame Cat Lady-in-Training

I don't wash the bedding. That's what husbands are for. ;)

2. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Another tangential question: what kind of pillow do you use? I use and recommend for anyone with neck problems this pillow here. I've had it for years and it's still supportive. I also own a travel size version and don't go anywhere overnight without it.

I feel that regular pillows collapse under my neck and don't support it adequately, forcing my neck muscles to work overtime supporting my head in my sleep. Most of the time when I sleep on regular pillows, I wake up with neck pain.

3. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

I think I have a sleep phase disorder. I nap when the kid naps. Otherwise maybe 1-4 hours at night. I'm exhausted now, but can't sleep. No drugs help. So I'm kinda SOL.

IceAlisa likes this.
  4. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Motherhood can totally mess up your sleep. Mini Ice woke up twice a night for the first 18 months of his life--it took me a long time to learn to stop waking at 2 and 5 am.

5. once_upon

once_upon Well-Known Member

My husband has that pillow, I tried it once for about 10 minutes. I had a neck and headache for several hours. I use the I love my pillow

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  6. moebius

moebius Well-Known Member

I use the one stuffed with Hungarian goose feathers.

7. immoimeme

immoimeme my posts r modded

i use whatever pillow feels best when i squeeze it. i generally pitch pillows whenever they quit feeling right . these cheapo serta pillows have felt right much longer than i thought they would.

8. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

It has to be just right and not every pillow is right for every person. I'd tried several supportive pillows before I settled on Sleep Innovations.