How many years have you been Skating?

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by FSWer, Jan 9, 2013.

1. FSWer

FSWer Well-Known Member

Say,we've haven't talked about this in a while,and I'm sure we Newbees here that might want to answer this...What I'd like to ask today is...How many years have you been Skating? For me I started in 2007,making me a Skater of 6 years..going on 7 in this year 2013. Anybody else?

2. Synchkat

Synchkat New Member

35 years. Give or take maybe 2 or 3 years I took off. A couple of those years were coaching but I was still on the ice so I was still skating.

3. misskarne

misskarne #ForzaJules #KeepFightingMichael

Two years, three months.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  4. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

17 years for me in total. Although not a huge amount of training was done for about 10 of those.

5. treesprite

treesprite Member

12, then off 17 years, then on just a few months, then off 2 years, then on a year, then off 4 years, now it's been a year since I came back.

The 17 years was due to health issues, family stuff, school and work. The few months back ended because I broke my leg, after I had gotten a brand new pair of skates. The 2 years off was to heal from the breaks. The year on I developed a severe phobia and quit to wait for it to go away. The 4 years was that waiting, which seems to have paid off because I am still skating and not terrified. I'm getting ready to buy brand new skates and am worried that right after I get them I'll get cursed and something bad will happen to make me be unable to use them. I hope nothing comes up to make me have to stop again.