Hotels near San Diego airport?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by lise, Aug 19, 2010.

1. lise

lise Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm going to need a hotel room for next Saturday night in San Diego. I can't find any flights back home on saturday that suit my budget, so I am thinking of spending 1 night in San Diego but I want to be walking distance to the airport.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

2. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

I was in San Diego recently and stayed at the Ramada on Hotel Circle - I think there was a Ramada at the airport as well.

The airport is really close to the city, it was only about a 15 minute shuttle ride to airport from the hotel.

The Ramada was fine (the hot tub was hot and the pool was heated) and the price was good (about $80 per night).

3. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

I stayed at the Best Western Hacienda (I believe that's what it is called) in Old Town. I don't recall it being too far from the airport and it was really cute and comfy and best of all, cheap! Not walking distance, though, you'd need to get a shuttle or a cab. I don't really know if there are any hotels that are walking distance from the airport.

4. lise

lise Well-Known Member

Thanks!! If there is a shuttle to the airport that will be fine.

5. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

Just type in the search "hotels near san diego airport" on maps.google.com and it'll give you a list options, complete with links to hotel websites and reviews. :)