Hitler Had A Son w/Frenchwoman

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Rex, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Hitler's Love Child

Wow. Who'd want to claim this? Discuss.

2. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

All I can think for right now to say is ewwww...... I hope this is another hoax for the sake of the deceased Mr Loret's family.

3. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Yikes! That poor family, if it's true. :scream:

4. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

Hitler does have living relatives. I say DNA test or it didn't happen.

Though the paintings are certainly interesting as the average Frenchwoman did not have Hitler's watercolors stashed in her attic. The stories, eh, and the blood type's meaningless (it's not do you have the SAME blood type, it's is your blood type compatible with the alleged parent's.)

It would certainly put to rest the speculation about Hilter being unable/unwilling to perform...though that was before he got gassed in the trenches.

5. Civic

Civic New Member

This is the first time I've heard that Hitler was allegedly impotent. I thought he and Eva Braun were long-time lovers before they married near the end of their lives. But what do I know?

6. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the pics of this son.

7. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

8. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

This.

9. Orable

Orable Well-Known Member

You don't choose your parents, but you do choose your actions. Mr. Loret fought against the Nazis and even joined the Resistance in France. Based on these articles, he doesn't sound like he was a genocidal warmonger. I mean, yes, it's terrible to be related (or a direct descendant) to the most infamous criminal of the 20th Century, and he sounds like he was depressed about it, but "evil" is not inherited from DNA, you know?

Speaking of DNA, though, I'd love to see the results of any tests!

dinakt and (deleted member) like this.
  10. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

I agree, Orable. I do think it's interesting, though, that the rest of his closest relatives (cousins? half-brothers? I can't recall....) made a pact to never marry, nor have children.

11. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

He looks like the FedEx man who comes to my work sometimes.

I say DNA test - but it really won't matter, Hitler did have relatives, I think his sister died in the 50s or even later so who really cares if he had a child during WWI.

He was a beautiful painter, too bad the art school didn't accept him, I wonder how history would have been different?

12. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I remember reading somewhere that his brothers (or nephews?) agreed not to have any children, just to reduce the chance of having another like Adolf...is this true?

13. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

:confused: I don't think anyone is arguing that point of view. What did I miss?

14. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

Only one of Hitler's siblings lived to adulthood, there are no direct decentents from Hitler's parents. But there are some from his half siblings -

There is a lot written about them...

David Gardner's book The Last of the Hitlers (2001)

15. Orable

Orable Well-Known Member

Just responding to the ewwws and yikes and poor guy reactions.

16. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

I don't think any of that assumes he's evil or passing along Evil Genes. Just 'who would want to be Hitler's son?" His own relatives changed their name to avoid being associated with him. (And I think the lawyer musing about this man's heirs being entitled to royalties from Mein Kampf is just a bit tacky.)

And to the issue of Hitler...um...well, not performing, there was definitely some question about what he did or didn't do with Eva (he did specifically NOT want to be married or seen as taken, let alone have children, as he wanted to create the impression of being 'married to the fatherland') and of course there were the usual kind of stories that get told about enemy leaders. (And apparently the Russian autopsy doctors DID look to see if Hilter, in fact, had only got one...um..can I say that on FSU?)

17. cruisin

cruisin Well-Known Member

18. Eden

Eden Well-Known Member

In some cases it is so much better when the apple falls as further as possible from the tree.

19. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

You're kidding, right? :rofl:

TESTICLE

dinakt and (deleted member) like this.
  20. cruisin

I had heard that Hitler painted before. But, I was never inspired to try and see what his artwork looked like. I just did. It is chilling that such bucolic paintings could come from such a hideous mind. Some of them are amateurish, but some are quite good. But, it repulses me to think anything he did was good. It is so disturbing to look at his paintings, I rather wish I hadn't.

21. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

Yes, this. It would be a pretty hard thing to have that in the family.

22. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

As an art history major in college, I had a prof who showed us architectural city paintings by Hitler. His point was that although well done, they had NO PEOPLE in them. Hitler just ignored the one thing the cities were built for. At least, that's what the prof told us. Kind of creepy....

23. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

:p So I think you can say it on FSU. Btw...I did not know this.

I've always wondered if there is a "correct" side to the nature vs nurture debate.

24. DAngel

DAngel Active Member

I have seen many city paintings with no people in it at all. I don't think they're creepy or disturbing or say anything much about the painters...

25. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

There is compelling evidence that crime does have a biological component - twin studies, adoption studies and studies on hormones and neurotransmitters have found that there is a genetic predisposition to criminality. And a theory called Evolutionary Neuroandrogenic (ENA) theory identifies twelve biological correlates of criminal behavior.

Of course, crime also has an environmental component, which is arguably strong, but in the extreme cases of Hitler and other psychopaths, I wonder if there isn't something seriously wrong their wiring. Could a loving, happy home have prevented Hilter from becoming Hitler?

If DNA proved that I was his grandchild I'd be horrified and perhaps terrified to procreate. And I don't know if I could accept any of the proceedings from Hitler's book.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  26. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

As I like to think, genes are the potential, the environment does the rest. It's a rare person with such whacked-out genes that no supportive and loving environment can fix them, but I bet it does happen. IIRC one of the Columbine shooters was like this.

27. briancoogaert

briancoogaert Well-Known Member

Many historian say it's highly doubtful. But who knows ?

28. cholla

cholla Fearless Musher

This. I don't know when these photos were taken. If it was before Loret knew he might be Hitler's son, the coincidence is weird (except if it was a fashion shared by many at the time). If it was after, why choosing to trim one's facial hair in such a distinctive pattern ??

29. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

The point was that none of Hitler's paintings have people in them.

30. cruisin

Well, there is one with a man sitting on a bridge. It is assumed to be a self portrait, though. There is an X above the man's head and the letters AH next to it.