Grimm

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Cachoo, May 19, 2012.

1. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Season Finale tonight; needless to say I am a fan. I do like that this adorable man (the Grimm) started with a girlfriend/lover and she is still on the show. I like them together. There are some things I am not sure about but will not pose questions until people have had time to watch the finale. And I love the supporting cast as well...

2. Daphne

Daphne Active Member

I'm also a fan and am watching the finale now. The cast is great and the story has been pretty solid.

3. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

This is one of the few shows I still watch on television and LOVED tonight's episode. David Giuntoli has grown on me a lot and Silas Mitchel is also great on the show. :cheer2:

4. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

The renderings/panels he has been tracing in the trailer over the last weeks: Do you know what those panels represent?

5. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Perhaps it is one of the mysteries of the show and something they may follow up on next season.

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

7. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Thanks for that: I liked him in "Prison Break" but love his character in this series. He brings both humor and pathos--but what would you expect from a non-violent, vegetarian blutbad? Still--when he must he can bring it.

8. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Grimm had a 1.6 rating for it's season finale. But it is among the best of the night so that is good. :respec:

9. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

I love Grimm!

The girlfriend was totally drippy at the beginning and I was hoping she'd be killed off so we could have the full on Nick/Monroe bromance show, but she's gotten much better. Perhaps if she's in on things she'll be less annoying. I do love Monroe's new not-yet-gf.

And squeeeeeee for Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and the not-dead Mama Burkhardt!!! :cheer2:

how many months until S2???

10. znachki

znachki Active Member

I started watching he show mostly because of David Greenwalt, the showrunner (one of the Mutant Enemy writers), and because I thought the premise was interesting. Also, I like that it was filmed in Portland, and really uses the city. Usually every episode has some shout outs to local businesses.

At first I wasn't sure about Guintoli, but I thnk part of that was the character. I've noticed as the show has progressed, and Nick has become more confident, that I like his character better. I also love Lee - that character is so dry and funny.

Looking forward to next season!

11. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Spin Alissa Spin!!!

"Grimm" fan also!!!

"Grimm" needs a good companion show on Friday night. Something sci-fi/fantasy instead of a reality or news show before and after it. It may grab more viewers next season since "Supernatural" is moving to Wednesdays. It had to be tough for "Grimm" "Supernatural" and "Fringe" all competeing for the same audience Friday at 9pm..

12. luenatic

luenatic Well-Known Member

It is so funny to see all the Portland locations on TV. I should check into being an extra when they start filming again! :lol:

13. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Great to see so many fellow Grimm fans! :cheer2: As for season 2 start, all I got was a mention of a late summer start.

14. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

:p There were many reviewers who did not give "Grimm" or "Once Upon a Time" a chance. Or at best they were lukewarm. But you look at the movies we flock to or are in production and the fairytales are back in a big way. I wonder if "Grimm" is shown say in Austria or Germany.....

15. znachki

znachki Active Member

16. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Spin Alissa Spin!!!

17. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Interesting...

18. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

The captain is a mysterious character and I was hoping who he really is would come to light next season. I like Frain too.

19. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

20. znachki

znachki Active Member

Wow - thanks for moving this up. Didn't know we had one. Even though it looks like I posted in it once...

21. dardar1126

dardar1126 Well-Known Member

Glad that we now have a GRIMM thread. I've been a fan since the start, and this season has really been juicy! :cool:

22. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

This is by far one of my favourite shows on television. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!!! And there will be a new reoccurring character named "Trubel" played by complete newcomer to tv acting Jacqueline Toboni. There is an interesting story behind how she got the role too!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/17/jacqueline-toboni-student-grimm/

23. dardar1126

NEW episode tomorrow, FR, 04/25!! :cheer2:

Buzz and (deleted member) like this.
  24. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Grimm just started!!! :cheer2:

25. dardar1126

Do any of y'all with a DVR have the opening quote from tonight's episode? I always like those, but I missed the beginning.

I could watch it online tomorrow, but if I could get the quote sooner that'd be cool.

26. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Awww... I missed it too. :(

Evil Adalind is back! :hat1: And Nick has a cool new ally! :cheer2:

27. dardar1126

The quote was:

Foreshadowing the introduction of Theresa Rubel aka Trubel (Trouble).

28. dardar1126

NEW episode tonight...Trubel learns what it means to be a Grimm. How good will she be as a student? :p

29. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next!!! :wuzrobbed And Trubel is awesome!!! :cheer2:

The thought of Nick and Adalind doing it... ICK
    :scream:

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  30. dardar1126

Man oh man, I love this show sooooooooooooo much!! :fan: Can't wait for the finale next week...should be explosive! :hat1: