Greece vacation for Alexey Yagudin and Tatyana Totmyanina

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by vivika1982, Sep 5, 2010.

1. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

2. lilshorty

lilshorty Member

They look so in love. :) Thanks for posting!

3. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

Awe....two lovebirds! And the accompianing music was spot on!

4. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

5. calica

calica Active Member

6. Fandango

Fandango New Member

Thanks for the beautiful video and the pictures! :respec: Totmianina looks much better in her natural hair colour,and Yags - :swoon: :smokin: :grope: as usual ...

What about Liza, their daughter? No pics of the little one yet??? But what do I know? Maybe they just don't want to drag her in front of the public eye.

7. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the articles Fashionista and calica Sometimes life is not fair, love and success donÂ’t come easy but when one believes and keep trying, knows how to forgive and wait sooner or later will find the happiness. So here is to the happy endings :summer:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  8. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

Yes, but I thought European men prefer speedos over mid-thighs trunk? :wuzrobbed :lol:

Didn't they have twins?

9. kittyjake5

kittyjake5 Well-Known Member

I thought so too. :confused:

They both look wonderful and so honeymoon in love you can't help but smile. :) Thanks for sharing the photos and videos.

10. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

No, they didn't have twins and weren't even supposed to. They have a daughter.

11. senorita

senorita New Member

Plushy and Yagudin both in Greece and I m not there now:wideeyes::wuzrobbed:fragile:

12. zhenya271

zhenya271 Active Member

They are a beautiful match!

13. senorita

senorita New Member

and they went to Zakynthos:swoon: one of the best islands with green blue sea! By the way turtles in google translation are translated from russian as tortillas.:rofl:

14. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along Staff Member

I agree. They seem so happy and comfortable with each other. Tatiana looks the best I've ever seen her. So pretty.

It makes me :cheer2: to think that these two hard working skaters have achieved such happiness and success.

Thanks for posting the vid.

15. DFJ

DFJ Well-Known Member

Have to say, she was never one of my favourites - always looked so tepid on the ice, but they make one fabulous looking couple. She looks so pretty in a natural setting. :)

16. loulou

loulou Let It Snow

What a shame Yagudin had to leave the sport, and we're stuck with his team mate Plushenko.
    (Please Plush's lovers, take no offense: that's just my opinion, hence worth nothing).

17. Doggygirl

Doggygirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing these vids and pics. She looks so pretty and relaxed and happy. I'm not a big fan of speedos, but for him I could probably make an exception. :cool: :p

Can't wait for the new FS season to begin.

18. Gwoofer

Gwoofer New Member

No offense taken but sometimes we get so involved in "which one do we want to win" that we forget what fabulous FAB U lous athletes both are. Plushenko always had "it" all; it's just when he started having to play by the ridiculous COP at the Moment in order to win that people forgot the joy and passion of him. Yags was fortunate(and deserving) to win when he did but push to shove I don't think either was better when they were able to skate freely.

19. Valentina

Valentina New Member

they loock so happy and relexed...oh Greace..my favorite place!

they are so cute together!

20. loulou

loulou Let It Snow

Maybe you're right, strictly skating wise speaking.

But when I watched Yagudin, I saw a guy who had peace with himself and the rest of the world. While I perceived Plushenko angry and eager to prove himself over others.

I might be wrong all the way. And even if I'm right, I'm still not judging on that, because there might be good reasons, and who am I anyway.
    But that's why I've always liked Yagudin more.

Even though you're right: Plushenko pre-CoP was definitely a better skater.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  21. Nan

Nan Just me

It looks like a beautiful place for a vacation. I wonder if they brought TAT back a turtle. ;)

22. ciocio

ciocio Active Member

Wow! How did I miss this thread????? They are so cute, what a beautiful couple!!!!:summer::cheer: Thank you for posting this!!!!!!:encore:
    I miss Alexei in competitions!:(

23. senorita

senorita New Member

Well Yagudin in 2000-01 and 2001-02 was in not so peace as well, of course Plushenko was the most fierce by nature and because he was younger and new comer wanted to establish himself, cause by the time of their rivarly Yagudin was already a WC and a big name.
    After 2003 that Yag retired Plushenko calmed down also. ;)

24. loulou

loulou Let It Snow

True about Yagudin not being at peace with himself that seaseon (which I remembered when writing my other post, just didn't mention to be briefer). But he still didn't have that anger and eagerness, expecially not projected towards the rest of the world.
    I felt like Plushenko had them, and even now, when he has absolutely nothing to prove anymore, I still see those shades in him.

Senorita, it's just my perception. It might be wrong. But it affects my preferences.

25. lucca

lucca Member

OMG Alexei looks soooo :smokin: HOT!!:wideeyes:
    They are such a beautiful couple.

26. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

Wonderful. But did we have to drag the old Yagudin/Plushenko rivalry into this particular thread?

27. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

28. loulou

loulou Let It Snow

Well, I saw Yagudin in these clips and I simply remebered how nice was to watch him compete. How bad luck it was that he had to quit. Then of course, Plushenko comes to mind too by association, because, as you said, they were rivals. And both from Russia.