Gracie will CRUSH the Russians in WJC!

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Gracie4Gold, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

And it makes me wish Gracie places 4th.

Poor Gracie. :(

2. Judge Dred

Judge Dred New Member

She hasn't had a clean LP in a major competition this season. Last season was worse. Compare how well Lipnitskaya skated at junior nationals (i.e. two clean back to back programs) with Gold at American junior nationals, and anyone being objective would recognise the difference between the real thing and the over hyped.

Sotnikova has been out of form all season due to injury and growth issues. Last season, she was undefeated.

Tuk won her first 3 senior competitions. The competitions you refer to occurred during her mid-season lull when she was exhausted. Moreover, she still won the Youth Olympics despite the tiredness as she was able to make up for the flaws with other aspects of her skating - something Gold does not have

Read the post properly. I was not referring to you, but the title of the thread. As for the Russians being held up - their scores do that for them. As I said in an earlier post, Gold would not have made the podium had Russian and American nationals been one competition. She would have finished 4th, despite Sotnikova, Tuktamysheva, and Korobeynikova not even competing. Had they been, Gold would have probably have had only the 7th highest score

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  3. chipso1

chipso1 Well-Known Member

1) You seem awful obsessed with Gracie. Are all your 8 posts so far about her?
    2) I think it's pretty clear this thread was created by a troll, and the title was meant to piss people off.

4. Judge Dred

Judge Dred New Member

Wrong. First post and reason for joining was poor Eurosport coverage. The rest on this thread due to be ensnared into this discussion. Obsessed about this thread? I guess the original poster succeeded in 'pissing' me off. I've nothing against Gold, only those who overhype her.

5. alchemy void

alchemy void Well-Known Member

Based on their comments, it seems a fairly safe bet JudgeDred and Gracie4Gold are both the same crazy person fighting out their split personalities in this thread.

6. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Good point.

Let's put your theory to the test. See the Poll. ;)

7. Judge Dred

Judge Dred New Member

Nah - Gracie4golds alter ego is ESTA. I am like the Sally Field character from Sybil and have multiple personalties. However, none of the others have joined FSU - yet.....

As you could come up with nothing constructive in support of your points, it usually means you've lost the argument

8. beepbeep

beepbeep Resident Rude Brazilian

Not that you know of... :shuffle:

Badams and (deleted member) like this.
  9. bek

bek Guest

You can't compare scores from different competitions-not really. You don't know if the same judges in the same competition would have placed Gracie that far below. :rolleyes:

10. euterpe

euterpe Well-Known Member

I think you've hit the nail right on the head. I had the same thought myself.

11. love_skate2011

love_skate2011 Well-Known Member

:rofl:

were waiting for Gracie4Gold's defences against JudgeDred
    where is she/he ?

12. mysticchic

mysticchic Well-Known Member

I figure, I'll let her bring the skate Gods down on the wonder babies and Jinx them! :lol:

13. Gracie4Gold

Gracie4Gold New Member

Pff...
    There are so many topics about Gracie right now!I'm happy with it ;)

14. VALuvsMKwan

VALuvsMKwan Wandering Goy

Oh yes - "PLONK"