GP coverage on Vision TV

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Picton, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Picton

Picton Member

Vision TV in Canada is partnering with CBC to offer 4 hour coverage of all the GPs except Skate Canada. The coverage will start with Skate America - 2 hours on Monday (9-11 p.m. E.T) and 2 hours Tuesday (same time). All of the programs will air the week after the respective GPs. This means they will show even more of each GP than CBC. So we will be able to see 4 hours of Skate America, Cup of China, Japan, France and Russia, not live, but better than nothing.

2. kimkom

kimkom Two Pot Screamer

Thanks for this, Picton! I would never have thought to check Vision! :lol:

3. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Replaced the display under my name

Ah yes, I do remember hearing that Vision is supposed to have some of the skating - but it is not appearing in my listings here in Winnipeg so far. Monday and Tuesday have movies listed in those time slots. Of course the listings can be wrong and may change. I have the Skate America stuff showing up in November on CBC Bold though.

4. Picton

Picton Member

I expected the GP coverage to start last night with Skate America. When I phoned Vision TV today, I was told it would start on October 31. So Happy Halloween!

5. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Replaced the display under my name

Yes - I do have the Vision listings showing up now for next week. As far as I can see it is just repeats, then they are also repeating again on CBC Bold later in the week.

6. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

Halloween? Oh crap, hope that's not an indication of how the Ice Dancers are gonna dress!

7. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011