1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google's Les Paul Tribute

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by VIETgrlTerifa, Jun 10, 2011.

1. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa #Beckywiththebadgrades

2. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

What an amazing talented people work at Google! Thanks for posting this, VIETgrlTerifa!

I came across what I thought was "just" another cool graphic on Google's website yesterday, then realized it was an interactive guitar. It actually records? :slinkaway

3. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

It was cute! I played around with it a little bit, but couldn't really produce any sounds worth recording. :) It'll be interesting to hear what other people did, though.

4. Nan

Nan Just me, retired

I strummed on it for a while yesterday, but didn't record. I'm glad to see it's still there today.

5. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

I played the chorus to Mumford and Son's Little Lion Man...that's the only song I've attempted.

6. CynicElle

CynicElle Well-Known Member

I was working from home yesterday, but today I'm in the office and I can hear random twanging from people's desks.

7. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

I thought it was totally awesome. They're keeping it at a special page now: http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

Hail the coding wizards at Google! I know some programmers look down on projects just as these, but the fact that it has delighted so many is certainly noteworthy! Although I still can't make it work on Firefox. :lol: