Google's Les Paul Tribute

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by VIETgrlTerifa, Jun 10, 2011.

1. VIETgrlTerifa

VIETgrlTerifa Well-Known Member

2. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

What an amazing talented people work at Google! Thanks for posting this, VIETgrlTerifa!

I came across what I thought was "just" another cool graphic on Google's website yesterday, then realized it was an interactive guitar. It actually records? :slinkaway

3. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

It was cute! I played around with it a little bit, but couldn't really produce any sounds worth recording. :) It'll be interesting to hear what other people did, though.

4. Nan

Nan Just me

I strummed on it for a while yesterday, but didn't record. I'm glad to see it's still there today.

5. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

I played the chorus to Mumford and Son's Little Lion Man...that's the only song I've attempted.

6. CynicElle

CynicElle Well-Known Member

I was working from home yesterday, but today I'm in the office and I can hear random twanging from people's desks.

7. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

I thought it was totally awesome. They're keeping it at a special page now: http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

Hail the coding wizards at Google! I know some programmers look down on projects just as these, but the fact that it has delighted so many is certainly noteworthy! Although I still can't make it work on Firefox. :lol: