Going to Denver in February

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Satellitegirl, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

So my friend and I entered a contest for a trip to Denver that the radio station here was having. They had a reverse raffle at a restaurant here...my number was eliminated late in the raffle, but my friend won! So we're off to Denver, Colorado in February.

Are there any must-sees out there? We'll be skiing two days(although more likely I'll be skiing and she'll be hanging out at the resort as she doesn't ski as much...although we might tube as well), and also taking a tour of a brewery. There is also a Blue Moon party one night. It appears we'll have *some* down time at least one day, so thought I'd ask if there was anything I didn't want to miss :)

2. judiz

judiz Well-Known Member

Denver is not that far from Colorado Springs where the figure skating hall of fame is located. We visited Denver last July, spent a day driving up the Rockies, toured the Broncos stadium, great aquarium in Denver as well.

3. Satellitegirl

Satellitegirl New Member

Nice...I always love Aquariums. Not sure my friend would want to go to the Hall of Fame, but if we have any "do your own thing" time...I might head over to that :D Thanks!