Going back to your last post in a thread

Discussion in 'Board Business' started by BigB08822, Oct 19, 2012.

1. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Is there no longer an option to go to your last post in a thread? That was my very favorite feature on FSU. It made it so easy to keep up with a thread because if you had posted in it you could click on the little arrow and be taken to that last post and then read everything from there. Now I feel like you have to memorize exactly where you last left a thread or you have to spend a lot of time going through to find the last post you read. Is this feature still around but I am just not seeing it? I really hope it is available!

2. Matryeshka

Matryeshka Well-Known Member

I was just coming to ask the exact same question. I need that feature. I can't possibly expected to flip backwards and forwards in a thread :drama:

3. Spazactaz

Spazactaz New Member

You can tell where the new posts start by the color of that "piece of paper" looking image beside the time of the post... the newer posts are in the light blue, however it's pretty hard to tell the difference... maybe the color of that could be changed?

4. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

It was a custom hack/modification :sekret: that I added around 6-7 years ago. I have mentioned it and been searching all over for one that works with VB 4 but no luck yet. :( I miss it too.

5. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

I have to race off to work. If anyone can write a full description of that feature then we will see what can be done.

6. nale

nale Member

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you click on the little blue circle in front of the thread title (between the title and the red envelope icon) it takes you to the first unread post in that thread.

7. Server Guy

Server Guy Guest

Yes, this is ideally what going back to your last post is now.

8. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Thanks!!!!